The worst thing about MK11 is....

Scorpion.   

He's easy to take down against lower ranks, but a few Scorpion cockroaches that made their way to Master rank have figured how to exploit the hell out of their cheap character.      I used to think Noob Saibot was bad, but in MK11 Scorpion steals the show on the most cheapest character in video games to date.  

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

git gud :leo:

Post some of your matches .

Scorpion can be a huge pain in the ass depending on who you use .

I dislike playing Geras the most .

41 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Scorpion moves have huge openings... git gud 

He does but not all Scorpion players play like low ranked Scorpions that can be beaten.   The higher ranked  Scorpions in KL uses his cheap exploits to victory.  

I don't think you played enough to understand.... or you are a Scorpion player defending his OP.  

33 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

He does but not all Scorpion players play like low ranked Scorpions that can be beaten.   The higher ranked  Scorpions in KL uses his cheap exploits to victory.  

I don't think you played enough to understand.... or you are a Scorpion player defending his OP.  

I play as Shang Tsung 

48 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

This here is an easy Scorpion  ,  this is from two+ weeks ago.    I don't counter many Scorpions often in KL, but the ones I do encounter that are Master are cheap as fuck. 

You should have rushed him with combos . You know an ex teleport would come , then punish . You kinda just sat in the corner the whole game 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You should have rushed him with combos . You know an ex teleport would come , then punish . You kinda just sat in the corner the whole game 

Even before I watched the vidsI told him Scorpion moves are punishable..... he then uploads a video of him just sitting there not punishing the other player.. lol

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Even before I watched the vidsI told him Scorpion moves are punishable..... he then uploads a video of him just sitting there not punishing the other player.. lol

I was still learning Shang Tsung then.   If you watched all way through   I still manage to win though. 

Here's a match, I'm going to set the scene here, since I wasn't recording during the match so I can only show it's replay edited down. 

The Cassie player was kicking my ass.  I was beginning my learn with Kollector and still learning and couldn't come over this Cassie player. 

She got that nice Fatality on me.  

Mind you this is Kombat League, I had already lost my Master Rank and dropped back to Champion, and this match was going to Rank me back up. 

So Cassie wins. 

On the Next matchup, I select new fighter (like I'm going to lose with Kollector again hell no). 

So I play coy, I seen folks do this a lot, so I decided to use the incognito cursor in character selection so she couldn't see who I picked until the match. 

teehee. 

Surprise, Jade whopping that ass.