Just in case you weren't familiar with the size of a moose and why you'd never want to fuck with them

17 minutes ago, kokujin said:

It's so slow and big. How does it honestly defend itself? Shove you with its horns? I don't think it impaled as thrust ly as a goat. I think these animals are hella awkward at fighting!! lol

Moose aren't slow.. lmao

That's fucking running through 3ft deep snow lmao.  Their kicks are a like a truck hitting you.  Their horns will bust your bones...

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Probably the only manly thing you can spot in Canada :hehe: 

This Belgian waffle sweet as fuck.  Come over here and let me put some more of that Maple syrup on you :tom: 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Actually Google says the biggest mammal in North America by weight is your mom.

Lmao damn , we just witnessed murder here , folks 

5 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Moose aren't slow.. lmao

That's fucking running through 3ft deep snow lmao.  Their kicks are a like a truck hitting you.  Their horns will bust your bones...

True ok. But I also think they're awkward. Like, can they really aim well with a kick?? Nah. 

I think they can "aim" just fine with their feet. if they are threatened these legs will crush you, just like a horse would. 

and holy shit at that running speed, pretty sure the length of their legs make it way easier to run around in that amount of snow.