007 will be a black woman in bond 25

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I know you can't read... let me. bold and underline a quote from the Original story in the media. 

Bond himself will still be played by Daniel Craig — and will still adhere to his old-fashioned macho characteristics, an insider told the UK paper.

How about a press shot from the media. 

B25_NDove_20190425_NDV00848-2_Gallery-10

The leading actor is next to two black women.. im. outraged!!!  Movie will flop!!! :cries:

What is your point ? You are ignoring what I said in favor of something that has nothing to do with it . Still.  Lefties , smh

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess the intro song will have male strippers dancing in weird background colors 

I'm all against the forced shit but this is a literal non story. Bond retired, hence retiring the 007 codename. She is playing the new agent assigned that codename. Daniel Craig is still James Bond...

Goldeneye > Skyfall

55 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

What is your point ? You are ignoring what I said in favor of something that has nothing to do with it . Still.  Lefties , smh

I already stated my point slow Jonny...even bolded it and underlined it for your dumb ass. lol

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Your point was not related to what I said . That makes it , NOT a point. 

Idiot .

You really are a slow motherfucker :rofls:

Slow Jonny - "you should take a look as to how they're going to portray James Bond" 

Gouko - "James Bond will be portrayed as same as he always has" 

Slow Jonny - Bbbut That wasn't my point :grimaceleft:

Slow Jonny says that wasn't his point.... and then turns around and makes that exact same point that he literally said was'nt his point :rofls:

His slow ass keeps trying and failing.... slowly.... you can't make this shit up. 

Edited by Goukosan

No one is getting offended or triggered. It's just the whole thing is becoming a parody at this point. Bond had one of the most masculine and stylishish machos in movies with Sean Connery. Now we are getting some black lesbian. She ain't not Sean Connery.

It will suck new Ghostbusters level.

Edited by Team 2019
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny says that wasn't his point.... and then turns around and makes that exact same point the that he literally said was'nt his point :rofls:

I was talking about lefties claiming this as a win and your telling me that an actor is still in the movie .

Durrpp ok ? 

You're retarded and ignorant. 

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

No one is getting offended or triggered. It's just the whole thing is becoming a parody at this point. Bond had one of the most masculine and stylishish machos in movies with Sean Connery. Now we are getting some black lesbian. She ain't not Sean Connery.

Yeah, but do you know how many times Hollywood have ruined characters, this is nothing knew, it's a reason I stopped caring about reboots because that is all Hollyweird has done is ruin stuff I enjoyed when I was a kid.    

10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I know you can't read... let me. bold and underline a quote from the Original story in the media. 

Bond himself will still be played by Daniel Craig — and will still adhere to his old-fashioned macho characteristics, an insider told the UK paper.

How about a press shot from the media. 

B25_NDove_20190425_NDV00848-2_Gallery-10

The leading actor is next to two black women.. im. outraged!!!  Movie will flop!!! :cries:

Oh so people are getting bent out of shape for nothing then. 

Just requires someone to do simple research.  Good job mate!

9 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It will suck new Ghostbusters level.

James Bond is the same guy :mindblown:

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I was talking about lefties claiming this as a win and your telling me that an actor is still in the movie .

Durrpp ok ? 

You're retarded and ignorant. 

Again you slow mother fucker. 

James Bond is still a literally the same guy... the previous two movies had a black female agent as well. 

Bbbut I swear they're claiming victory over things staying the same.... its true :cries:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Again you slow mother fucker. 

James Bond is still a literally the same guy... the previous two movies had a black female agent as well. 

Bbbut I swear they're claiming victory over things staying the same.... its true :cries:

You truly are retarded .

Free ratings. Make someone white black. You're feeding into the castors idea. Personally, I do think it's a little try hard. But if Hollywood wants to favor the marginalized for a few years, let them, and maybe the trend will die. Then we will all be on an even playing field of 'pick my race.' 

A black woman bond is a bit transparent though. Lol oh well. Hope she's actually good for the movie too m not just a prop. 

escaping-cult.jpg

I'm ok with it because she is a beautiful perfect angel to be worshipped and is unaffected by James Bond's charm tactics - she's too independent, smart, gracious, and godlike to fall for that old sleaze's tactics. You must accept her as the new Bond and worship her as well. Smell her farts, let her use your tongue as toilet paper, etc.

Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don’t work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed,” a source told the Mail.

The insider called it a “pivotal scene” when Bond is called back from retirement and introduced to Lynch as the new 007.

“It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman,” the source told the Mail.

SHE IS BRILLIANT! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

main-qimg-7aa45e1571fcb605648a373ccdc54b

This living embodiment of god on earth must be worshipped and adorned in gifts, gold, diamonds and the like.

Thank you female james bond for your perfection and grace. I'm bowing in reverence behind my computer screen.

Perfect angel godess bond of independence :bow: SHIT IN MY MOUTH!! PLEASE!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Oh so people are getting bent out of shape for nothing then. 

Just requires someone to do simple research.  Good job mate!

At this point the people who made this thread already KNOW that, but they still double-down on their outrage because the whole point was never about bond, its just for them to complain.