343i so incompetent Microsoft is bringing in one of the teams that worked on Mass Effect: Andromeda to help develop Halo Infeminate

https://n4g.com/news/2279003/halo-infinite-343i-will-receive-support-of-one-of-the-studios-involved-on-mass-effect-andromeda

Improvements in Halo Infinite animations

Since the writing of this house, we have been able to know that 343 Industries will have the additional support of Sperasoft. The portfolio of this study is extensive: they have collaborated with several renowned studios in different areas, the most recent one being applied to an AAA, the BioWare game, Mass Effect Andromeda.

Sperasoft has participated in several design, animation and concept projects of BioWare, so it makes sense to participate in Halo Infinite. Your main task seems to be aimed at improving the capture of movement.

Another 5.0-6.0 SJW flop from Microshaft.

I guess the good thing about Chief wearing a helmet is these guys won't be able to fuck up the facial animations. :rofl: 

God damn 343 needs shuttering ASAP

4 hours ago, madmaltese said:

'What have you done for me lately?'

Mass Effect Andromeda :freeman:

Not only that, design and animations work on Andromeda :rofls:

Where does it say they were responsible for facial animations? No where, what is wrong with the rest of Andromeda's animations? Nothing. 

They focus on body animation, also 343 Industries is doing nearly all the work, they're auxiliary support.

Wow look at this Mass Effect game they did animations for...

K895nTL.png

Oh, and this one too...

i9h1cgV.png

You guys are flippant morons. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute...........343 Industries is looking for help to improve their game from the people who made Mass Effect Andromeda???????????????????????????????????????

:dwill:

giphy.gif

MS continues to makes these head scratching moves. One day you have Phil telling us XBL is not a "free speech zone", even though the service has had a mute button since day one of its launch in 2002 and the next you have a guy from The Coalition telling us they removed smoking from Gears 5 for the children, LOL! :sabu: MS is going down a SJW rabbit hole that no one will follow, ie, hypocrisy X  woke = broke. The Scarlett better blow me away spec wise and I better see 5 console exclusive games at E3 2020 that shows off it's power before I buy anything XBOX next generation. Becoming a cuck for the world to see needs to have repercussions. 

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Where does it say they were responsible for facial animations? No where, what is wrong with the rest of Andromeda's animations? Nothing. 

They focus on body animation, also 343 Industries is doing nearly all the work, they're auxiliary support.

K895nTL.png

Oh, and this one too...

i9h1cgV.png

what is wrong with the rest of Andromeda's animations? Nothing. 

mass-effect-andromeda-gif-2.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=8575308

tenor.gif?itemid=7921104

0a8.gif

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

K895nTL.png

Oh, and this one too...

i9h1cgV.png

tumblr_olycxgTChG1qzm8mpo1_540.gif