Xbox 1 SAD edition is such a flop.. it's being bundled with Nintendo Switch

Buy a Switch (full price) and get an Xbox SAD for $99 at Google Express (Enter the offer code GOTURE at checkout.)   :rofls:

Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue & Neon Red Joy-Con + Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition Gaming Console

26 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Now sheep can say they own a console instead of just a hanheld  :laff:

Yeah, but with no more exclusive than you would've had with just the Switch.:shaq2:

Its just a glorified stand on which to place the Switch on.

4 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

I won't support Nintendo but I will buy an additional Xbox One S All-Digital Edition™ and give it to my nephew.  

Good that way he'll get a nintendo Switch and you won't be such a dick of an uncle.

5 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

I won't support Nintendo but I will buy an additional Xbox One S All-Digital Edition™ and give it to my nephew.  

the black and white at the end reads like as if you gonna beat him to death with it

14 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Good that way he'll get a nintendo Switch and you won't be such a dick of an uncle.

No, I'm not buying this shitty Nintendo deal.  And just to "stick it" to Nintendo, I'll go to Best Buy and get an Xbox S Digi Ed which will be given to my nephew.. so he ain't getting a Switch.   I'm not paying money for a switch :D lmfao He's being brought up to be a hardcore lemming.  I'm going to get him to post here in a few years as my sidekick.

I'm even teaching him about Microsoft other products.  The kid is 9 now but he gonna be certified in MS products by the time he's 15.  I will bet anything... pure genius. 

He knows I love MS and hate Sony and Ninty.  And he wants to please me bless his soul so when I told him to pick his favorite gaming console he said Xbox.  He has pleased me and he will be recompensed greatly with my Xbox games library.

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

No, I'm not buying this shitty Nintendo deal.  I will avoid and to "stick it" to Nintendo by going to Best Buy and buying an Xbox S Digi Ed and will give that to my nephew.. so he ain't getting a Switch.   I'm not paying money for a switch :D lmfao He's being brought up to be a hardcore lemming.  I'm going to get him to post here in a year or two as a lemming.

I'm even teaching him about Microsoft other products.  The kid is 9 now but he gonna be certified in MS products by the time he's 15.  I will bet anything... pure genius. 

He knows I love MS and hate Sony and Ninty.  And he wants to please me bless his soul so when I told him to pick his favorite gaming console he said Xbox.  He has pleased me and he will be recompensed greatly with my Xbox games library.

:| 

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

No, I'm not buying this shitty Nintendo deal.  And just to "stick it" to Nintendo, I'll go to Best Buy and get an Xbox S Digi Ed which will be given to my nephew.. so he ain't getting a Switch.   I'm not paying money for a switch :D lmfao He's being brought up to be a hardcore lemming.  I'm going to get him to post here in a few years as my sidekick.

:snoop:

1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

Are you fucking retarded?