The guy who wrote Batman V Superman is writing Episode IX?

This is a non issue.  J.J. Abrams is co writing it and Chris Terrio is actually an excellent screenwriter.  If you knew anything about him you would also know that he wrote Heights and adaptation of Argo but let's just focus on the shitty Zack Snyder movies

Edited by lostfool
3 minutes ago, lostfool said:

This is a non issue.  J.J. Abrams is co writing it and Chris Terrio is actually an excellent screenwriter.  If you knew anything about him you would also know that he wrote Heights and adaptation of Argo but let's just focus on the shitty Zack Snyder movies

JJ Abrams is a great director but a fucking awful writer :|

5 minutes ago, Kitad said:

JJ Abrams is a great director but a fucking awful writer :|

Oh so now that you realize that Chris Terrio is a talented screenwriter your beef is with J.J. Abrams?  

1 minute ago, lostfool said:

Oh so now that you realize that Chris Terrio is a talented screenwriter your beef is with J.J. Abrams?  

The guy has like 5 movies, 2 of which have been among the worst screenplays  of all time, 2 of which I haven't watch and one which was decent (TBH Argo was good mostly because of the performances while its screenplay was a little straightforward)...

Hell, now that I'm writing this I think that Argo may have worked IN SPITE of its screenplay. The forced action build-up at the end (that was completely made up) almost put me out of the movie.

So you have one proven awful writer and one potentially awful screenwriter and you have faith in this?

9 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

is anyone still invested enough in the current garbage trilogy to even muster up a riot?

They really had no clue what they were doing from the start did they?

Say what you will about Marvel movies... They may be cheap entretainment, but Kevin Feige had a vision for the MCU and he made it happen

8 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Can we assume this new star wars will have Ben Affleck in it?

I think they compliment each other perfectly since sw is going downhill..