5'0 Manlet from the bagel shop does an interview with local news

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least he lives in the van by himself , and not with his brother LOL

I watched the video and I feel bad for this guy. He seems like a good person but has to deal with real shitty people because of his height.    It's ridiculous tbh I know a guy whos his size

that guy that attacked him is cringe. he should be charged with assault. 

lmfao

jesus this guy is pathetic and  making it worse. but ill admit i hate the fact that this guy is now an internet joke when if it would have happened to an ugly obese woman it would have been viewed as offensive and youd be permabanned from libcuck places like resetera for laughing at it

I watched the video and I feel bad for this guy. He seems like a good person but has to deal with real shitty people because of his height. 

It's ridiculous tbh I know a guy whos his size and he never had a problem whatsoever, he has also a good sense of humour about it. He's in his late 40s too and no problem finding women. 

Idk I think america is pretty retarded like that. short or tall, fat or thin who gives a flying fuck.

shit cracks me up tbh, we always make fun of mericans because they all crazy and stupid as shit. sjw, midget hate, orange president, man spreading, fedora wearing low lifes, you name it, it's all american invention :tom: 

• Upvote 1

It's TRUE tho that if this was a female that was fat or ugly the left would be fighting people over not defending her. 

White guy tho ...fuck him .

Lefties lmao

The problem with this is guy is that you can clearly see that he can talk himself into believing anything, so his persecution complex is constantly going on.

And the other thing is, he can be like this because he's blown up in front of people before, and nobody did anything SPECIFICALLY because he's a harmlesd "shmerp". So he gets to act louder and brasher in public when any normal person who has deal with a public situation would tried to keep their cool. He knows he doesn't have to, because he'll get away with it.

1 hour ago, roflpwnedz said:

He's saying some real shit though

omg :D

wtf i take it back, what the hell is this guy. he sure got a short temper :D 

dude's mental the fucking guy from pakistan that asked him his height and he calls the cops on him to file a harassment report what the fuck :tom: