New regular Switch model with upgraded battery life announced! Same price, launches end of August (Old model: 2.5-6.5 hours, New model: 4.5-9.0 hours)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The lite has a physically smaller battery than both the standard models.    But Lite still gets slightly better battery life than OG Switch (because of the die shrink and more efficient proc

1 hour ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

It's still exactly the same... you make no sense 

It has a massively improved battery life . You guys trying to downplay this because you dont want to buy another switch:D

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It has a massively improved battery life . You guys trying to downplay this because you dont want to buy another switch:D

I'm not spending hundreds of dollars for battery life. I've never played switch from 100% to a dead battery in a single session, that's ridiculous.  It's great for new buyers though. I want a switch pro. 

Just now, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

I'm not spending hundreds of dollars for battery life. I've never played switch from 100% to a dead battery in a single session, that's ridiculous.  It's great for new buyers though. I want a switch pro. 

Just because you haven't,  doesnt mean the battery life is good .

Its trash , decent with the new one .

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Switch Pro

Just a better battery

:deader: :tom:

LOL this poor bastard is trying to resurrect a conversation he got steamrolled on just last week.

I love it when the best strategy he could come up with..........is PRETEND to play stupid and not understand something.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Switch Pro

Just a better battery

:deader: :tom:

You get dumber by the second.    That's like saying the Xb1S was the Scorpio :grimaceleft:

It's the same battery numb nuts.... the Switch's processor got a did shrink + became more efficient = battery battery life. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao at believing a switch pro is still coming as you cry that your original Ditch has 3 hour battery life haha

Never had an issue with the battery life. 

Current model has up to 6.5 to 7 hrs of continuous play.  That's a 7 hr gaming session.  That's more than enough while on the go.   

Are you playing for more than 7 hrs in one gaming session? :mjpls:

It's standby battery life (sleep) lasts days on end.   I was out the country one time for three weeks... took my Switch with me. 

The first week of the trip was all out door activities.  Rappelling, Rafting, zip lining etc... left the Switch portable in sleep mode (air plane mode on too) for a week straight... Battery life was still where I left it :tophat2:

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

does the $200 version have a better battery life too? 

The lite has a physically smaller battery than both the standard models. 

But Lite still gets slightly better battery life than OG Switch (because of the die shrink and more efficient processor) ....

but Lite doesn't have as much battery life as the refreshed Switch though because the refreshed Switch has the same die shrink + efficiencies as lite but a bigger battery than lite. 

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Never had an issue with the battery life. 

Current model has up to 6.5 to 7 hrs of continuous play.  That's a 7 hr gaming session.  That's more than enough while on the go.   

Are you playing for more than 7 hrs in one gaming session? :mjpls:

It's standby battery life (sleep) lasts days on end.   I was out the country one time for three weeks... took my Switch with me. 

The first week of the trip was all out door activities.  Rappelling, Rafting, zip lining etc... left the Switch portable in sleep mode (air plane mode on too) for a week straight... Battery life was still where I left it :tophat2:

lmfao it has UP TO 6.5 . That is never the case .

57 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You get dumber by the second.    That's like saying the Xb1S was the Scorpio :grimaceleft:

It's the same battery numb nuts.... the Switch's processor got a did shrink + became more efficient = battery battery life. 

Thinking you're getting a Switch Scorpio :hest:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

How much hours do you get on yours? :tophat2:

Zelda kills Switch in 3 hours. Zelda kills new switch in 5.5.

You don't think that's a massive difference? Come on dude :D