GearsJW 5 is a part of Facebook's 'women in gaming' social engineering project, MS actively being funded by huge corporations to feminize their games

6 hours ago, kaz said:

for some reason it actually hurts me that they drag down the idea of having interesting characters and make it soley about gender and minorities.

these people never played great games, all they talk about is mainstream garbage. 

go #femshepard 

Bildergebnis für female shepard

wow so profound

Word to my mother, son. If these motherfuckers would focus on just making good characters, instead of pushing their stupid agenda, shit would be so much better.  

Yeah the virtue signaling with this game is very off putting. You can make a great game with a strong female protagonist like Horizon Zero Dawn and not have it just be about that. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Ike said:

Yeah the virtue signaling with this game is very off putting. You can make a great game with a strong female protagonist like Horizon Zero Dawn and not have it just be about that. 

yes and these people act like it never happened before

and then women hold these "gaming" events that don't even care about games like that girl on xbox that "played" forza on a phone. 

in the end some real nasty sjw bitches like arnita sarcasism or whatever that aren't even human are behind it all because they hate men. :holeup:

#mengamer #malegamers #dickfordick #genderfreestories  

I think I'm gonna start a twitter activist account or some shit and hit all these idiots with the truth :drake:

Edited by kaz
4 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I always preferred the male Shepard character in Mass Effect and mainly my own custom male characters. 

Tomb Raider got it right.  

my mass effect bitch was smoking hot... ok with a bit of imagination