Do you think the government works with- or are in contact with aliens?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL, don't need to read a book to know I hit the poor guy right in the nerve.

yes because im an idiot  

There has definitely been something alien that has landed on this planet. I’m betting it’s debris or something that confirms life from another planet.   other than that, we already know life

According to Bob Lazar we have some of their technology that we've recovered, or unearthed; but we know so little about that technology that it's doubtful an extraterrestrial species is consulting with DARPA/Pentagon to help them better understand it.

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

According to Bob Lazar we have some of their technology that we've recovered, or unearthed; but we know so little about that technology that it's doubtful an extraterrestrial species is consulting with DARPA/Pentagon to help them better understand it.

you mean like the nutjob steven greer dude or whatever that said there is an unlimited energy source in area 51 but they won't use it because it would destroy our society? :D  

either way I think aliens were on this planet before how can you explain the fashion sense of the 80s?

Edited by kaz
4 hours ago, kaz said:

you mean like the nutjob steven greer dude or whatever that said there is an unlimited energy source in area 51 but they won't use it because it would destroy our society? :D  

either way I think aliens were on this planet before how can you explain the fashion sense of the 80s?

While he maybe a nut job the "power source" is actually a liquid metal which they named element 115. This one thing is the one part that makes him somewhat believable because he described element 115 back in the 80's and it was synthesized in 2003 but the chemical property is unknown.  So how do you synthesize something and not know it's chemical property?  Well you would have to have an original source.  

There has definitely been something alien that has landed on this planet. I’m betting it’s debris or something that confirms life from another planet.

other than that, we already know life can exists outside of earth, traces of water have been found on mars.

there is lIfe on other planets far away, guaranteed. What kind of life and how they’ll ever contact us and vice versa though, I doubt we’ll get those answers in our lifetimes.

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Sad 1

I think Stephen Hawking once said that we should never make contact with aliens, because they would destroy the human race like we would destroy an ant colony.

If they are advanced enough that they could communicate to us, they are also advanced enough to wipe us out.

So, we should be listening for any signs, but we should never give away our position.

What?  Haven't people seen basic educational videos on the pyramids?

Why do you think the base of the Pyramid is the widest part?  Because its a platform made from giant stone bricks, and once they build that platform, they start building another platform on top of that that is smaller. And then they keep on building upwards with smaller and smaller platforms.

And they transport the large bricks with wooden carts slowly along the bottom edges of the Pyramid, up ramps that slowly take them up one level at a time. So they are pushing those huge bricks around the pyramid as they go up higher and higher levels. Sorta like you driving a car up a parking garage building.

And that's how pyramids are made.