Just saw the Top Gun: Maverick trailer.. and instantly had to listen to this again

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He is also the oldest active pilot flying the F-16 in any branch of the United States Military.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/22269/the-worlds-oldest-active-fighter-pilot-a-grandfather-of-four-retires

Bitch you dumb :lawl:

You just posted an article about a NON-American military pilot.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Phillip Frawley of the RAAF is not Trulan Eyre.

Holy shit.........you're actually voluntarily embarassing yourself for me.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That's not Trulan Eyre, either.......and neither article I found could confirm any active assignments. LOL

I've even said that these guys participate one off training sessions. LOL This is great.

Commander Timothy Kurtz is the oldest active fighter pilot in the Navy flying the F-18 out of Belle Chasse. He is retiring at the National World War II museum at 3 pm Saturday. Tim is 54 and be has been flying for the Navy for 25 years. Ten years were active duty and the remainder were with the reserve squadron VFA-204 in Belle Chase.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Ten years were active duty and the remainder were with the reserve squadron VFA-204 in Belle Chase.

In order words he stopped becoming an actual "active duty" pilot in his 30's.

Thank you:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

In order words he stopped becoming an actual "active duty" pilot in his 30's.

Thank you:blessed:

Reverse squadron are still fighter pilots, they still have to train and maintain their ability to fly, they still get called upon for missions.

You're brain dead.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Reverse squadron are still fighter pilots, they still have to train and maintain their ability to fly, they still get called upon for missions.

You're brain dead.

Not active...........that was actually YOUR choice of words with your first responses.

They are not used in missions.

Keep on stewing, I can't believe you actually volunteered to embarrassed yourself in front of me. LOL 

And you're still going to continue doing it.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Not active...........that was actually YOUR choice of words with your first responses.

They are not used in missions.

Keep on stewing, I can't believe you actually volunteered to embarrassed yourself in front of me. LOL 

And you're still going to continue doing it.

Sorry bitch boy, not gonna work.