Trailer for Netflix's The Witcher

hmm this trailer doesn't really remind me of the game at all. None of the characters are recognizable either, except for Geralt and maybe Yennifer (Ciri in particular just looks off). Im sure ill still enjoy it, but it looks like it could just be a run of the mill fantasy show with loose ties to the witcher universe so im keeping my expectations in check.

Edited by Twinblade
38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

hmm this trailer doesn't really remind me of the game at all. None of the characters are recognizable either, except for Geralt and maybe Yennifer (Ciri in particular just looks off). Im sure ill still enjoy it, but it looks like it could just be a run of the mill fantasy show with loose ties to the witcher universe so im keeping my expectations in check.

The games are the loose ties to The Witcher universe...

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • NPC 1

that owned. looks to me they have a heavy empathizes on the lore. the last scene was cool, monster preparation is a big part for a witcher. 

yen looks kinda off to me but that's ok. but holy shit man that guy is buffed even video game geralt wasn't that packed :D 

24 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Meh I dont want this I just want Marvel Netflix series.  Why can't this streaming company see they are alienating a fan base.

:|

Disney is the reason Marvel series will no longer be produced on Netflix.

it looks so ownage. geralt hair looked wonky in the half naked scene but other than that I can see this going to be awesome.

the way he fought with the sword, the way he cast a sign, the monster scene at the end where it's clear preparation lead up to this very moment. the lore is there and I'm sure they will not fuck with it.

nobody dares to fuck with witcher lore :aitch:  

Spoiler

trust me nobody does because if they do i will personally make it my life goal to fuck their lives and i'm good at fucking