Just got my wisdom teeth removed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few years ago when I didn't have a dentist I ended up with an abscessed tooth.  Needed root canal and crown.  Before calling an emergency dentist and taking up an emergency appointment and paying a

good luck     My experience wasn't bad at all. Just make sure you follow the instructions.    One thing that helped me was imagining bad stuff being taken out (the infected/decayed

This thread owns and is still garnering activity. It's an unexpected feel-good thread that graced SW.    Legendary poster, fags.  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Gonna have to do the same thing soon, one got infected a few weeks ago and it spread through half of my lower jaw.

The pain was legendary :dame:

Useless trash, I hate it :mad: 

I got 3 removed at once recently. 

I have to eat only liquid and/or soft foods for a week, and I have to take a bunch of pills every day.  

There's no pain yet that I've felt. 

7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Gonna have to do the same thing soon, one got infected a few weeks ago and it spread through half of my lower jaw.

The pain was legendary :dame:

Useless trash, I hate it :mad: 

i got 2 removed a few years ago and with only local anesthesia and it was hell. you still feel it just no pain. dude had to use a tiny saw and splitter from my teeth plunged into my throat and it smelled bad almost threw up.

get a full anesthesia, i mean fuck if i have to get the other 2 removed i will demand some first class knock out meds i'm not doing this again awake :tom: 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

I got 3 removed at once recently. 

I have to eat only liquid and/or soft foods for a week, and I have to take a bunch of pills every day.  

There's no pain yet that I've felt. 

you will spit some blood but that's about it. worst part is slurping soup for a few days. enjoy :tom: 

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

you will spit some blood but that's about it. worst part is slurping soup for a few days. enjoy :tom: 

That's reassuring to hear. 

But isn't it possible that one of the dried blood clots comes undone in my mouth and the raw nerves are exposed to the open air causing pain? That would suck lo. 

5 minutes ago, kaz said:

i got 2 removed a few years ago and with only local anesthesia and it was hell. you still feel it just no pain. dude had to use a tiny saw and splitter from my teeth plunged into my throat and it smelled bad almost threw up.

get a full anesthesia, i mean fuck if i have to get the other 2 removed i will demand some first class knock out meds i'm not doing this again awake :tom: 

Lmfao I did it awake too. 3 teeth. 

I felt like I was on the edge of feeling them take my tooth out. 

Like that it was 85% numb, but 15% I could feel as if they were really taking my tooth out. 

Never again. 

1 hour ago, kaz said:

:puke: 

That smell of tooth dust :puke: 

I don't really trust anaesthesia, what if my butthole hurts when I wake up with my wisdom teeth still intact and the dentists just laugh as I try to make sense of the situation? :dame: 

Edited by bhytre
11 minutes ago, bhytre said:

:puke: 

That smell of tooth dust :puke: 

I don't really trust anaesthesia, what if my butthole hurts when I wake up with my wisdom teeth still intact and the dentists just laugh as I try to make sense of the situation? :dame: 

Why don't you just leave your phone recording the surgery at a table nearby? :dame: 

I had anesthesia when I had mine removed.  My surgeon was legendary.  My recovery time was just a few days and I didn't need pain meds.  Maybe you guys are just pussies.  Idk

• NPC 1