Just got my wisdom teeth removed

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Mine luckily grew in properly

same but years later the 2 on the bottom started to "empocket" tiny bits of food all the time and the best choice was to remove them to prevent infection.

21 minutes ago, lostfool said:

I had anesthesia when I had mine removed.  My surgeon was legendary.  My recovery time was just a few days and I didn't need pain meds.  Maybe you guys are just pussies.  Idk

my "surgeon" was a good dentist but during my little stunt i thought he was some back alley organ dealer the way he massacred my mouth and teeth. 

"KEEP YOUR MOUTH OPEN!" i swear that shit took almost an hour because he rocked that saw longer than in the entire screen time of texas chainsaw massacre :tom: 

needless to say it was reallly hard to keep my mouth WIDE open for that long

Edited by kaz
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few years ago when I didn't have a dentist I ended up with an abscessed tooth.  Needed root canal and crown.  Before calling an emergency dentist and taking up an emergency appointment and paying a

good luck     My experience wasn't bad at all. Just make sure you follow the instructions.    One thing that helped me was imagining bad stuff being taken out (the infected/decayed

This thread owns and is still garnering activity. It's an unexpected feel-good thread that graced SW.    Legendary poster, fags.  

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, kaz said:

same but years later the 2 on the bottom started to "empocket" tiny bits of food all the time and the best choice was to remove them to prevent infection.

my "surgeon" was a good dentist but during my little stunt i thought he was some back alley organ dealer the way he massacred my mouth and teeth. 

"KEEP YOUR MOUTH OPEN!" i swear that shit took almost an hour because he rocked that saw longer than in the entire screen time of texas chainsaw massacre :tom: 

Never do it awake.  I literally had a surgeon do it.  I went to The Sacramento Surgical Arts. 

1 hour ago, kaz said:

LMFAO :tom: they just placed some thing in my mouth automatically holding it open the entire time and I felt 0 discomfort.

You're telling me you had to manually keep your mouth open the whole time? ROFF

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I have a wisdom tooth out of my 4, that doesn't have any problems, and my doc said to keep it. Maybe he has that

Hmm.  I always thought that if they had to take more than two out they took all 4.  The amount of problems that even healthy wisdom teeth can have down the line usually makes it a better idea to get them all removed at once.

Wouldn't surprise me if the docs are just trying to swindle people.  1 single wisdom tooth is going to do nothing for you.. except potentially cause problems causing you to have to spend more money again to get it removed possibly in the future.

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Hmm.  I always thought that if they had to take more than two out they took all 4.  The amount of problems that even healthy wisdom teeth can have down the line usually makes it a better idea to get them all removed at once.

Wouldn't surprise me if the docs are just trying to swindle people.  1 single wisdom tooth is going to do nothing for you.. except potentially cause problems causing you to have to spend more money again to get it removed possibly in the future.

Lol I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it's about money and scheduling a future appointment. But that wouldn't make too much sense, as the dentist who recommended it doesn't even do the removal procedures. 

The reason he recommended it is because it's relatively clean and not in decay (unlike the other 3 teeth). He said that if you keep flossing it and taking care of it you can keep it. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

LMFAO :tom: they just placed some thing in my mouth automatically holding it open the entire time and I felt 0 discomfort.

You're telling me you had to manually keep your mouth open the whole time? ROFF

no i had something like that too but it wasn't enough because the dude had trouble to get at the teeth thus the constant mini saw action and it took like an hour. it was horrible

47 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Day 4 and I feel almost back to normal. A few more days should do the trick. 

I have had 0 pain so far throughout the entire healing process which was a surprise. 

Lucky you :face:

Legends never die :dame:

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Lucky you :face:

Legends never die :dame:

:dame:

During the actual surgery, I feel like my numbness wore off slightly. Like I mean, as if I could actually feel them take the tooth out, but that it was numbed by 90% and the 10% I could feel. 

:scared:  

18 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

:dame:

During the actual surgery, I feel like my numbness wore off slightly. Like I mean, as if I could actually feel them take the tooth out, but that it was numbed by 90% and the 10% I could feel. 

:scared:  

t-thanks for reminding me before I'll have mine done... :mjgrin:

Edited by bhytre
2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

t-thanks for reminding me before I'll have mine done... :mjgrin:

It wasn't too bad overall. Just make sure you follow the doctor's instructions to a T with the diet and all that. Because if you fuck up, you can get your nerves exposed to the air and get massive pain.  :mjgrin:  

I could feel they taking out my teeth as well but had no pain during or after. only thing that sucked was cleaning my mouth with some tincture after smoking.

u actually inhale the smoke right into the open wound  it feels awful but luckily no infection