Just got my wisdom teeth removed

It's my turn tomorrow, gonna have all 4 removed under full anesthesia :dame: 

With local sedation I'd have to go twice they told me :martin:

If you don't see me post again I've either died or become a vegetable, carry on in my stead I love you all :leo:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few years ago when I didn't have a dentist I ended up with an abscessed tooth.  Needed root canal and crown.  Before calling an emergency dentist and taking up an emergency appointment and paying a

good luck     My experience wasn't bad at all. Just make sure you follow the instructions.    One thing that helped me was imagining bad stuff being taken out (the infected/decayed

This thread owns and is still garnering activity. It's an unexpected feel-good thread that graced SW.    Legendary poster, fags.  

Posted Images

dude im so jealous, full anesthesia is for chicken but I would never do it awake again, i think i legit got PTSD from it and if you die, I say goodbye, and xbox sucks and lost :kaz: 

and boss there are no pain killers because there is no pain only during the procedure  :mjcry: 

49 minutes ago, Boss said:

I have to have 3 of 4 removed eventually. :lupe:

Lookin forward to some bomb painkillers

I don't know how it's in the US but I only got prescribed some weak shit like paracetamol, a 3-day antibiotic and some soluble powder drink to fight infections and a mouth wash. 

9 minutes ago, kaz said:

dude im so jealous, full anesthesia is for chicken but I would never do it awake again, i think i legit got PTSD from it and if you die, I say goodbye, and xbox sucks and lost :kaz: 

and boss there are no pain killers because there is no pain only during the procedure  :mjcry: 

I really considered going with local sedation but I hate the thought of going twice through this. Plus a slight chance of dying would be kind of a relief for me :mjgrin:

Edited by bhytre

When I was like 13 i broke my back left molar on a popcorn kernel and had to get it removed. The wisdom tooth by now has just slid into place. When they took that molar out, I was given laughing gas, so I'm assuming the same for the wisdom procedure but i dunno.

i got local anesthesia for both sides and then some mouth wash, that's it. there was no pain other than getting fingerraped by my doc and the sucking tube 

and the saw, i forgot the saw and teeth splitter in my throat

Edited by kaz
1 minute ago, roflpwnedz said:

i have them, you don't

you said they still haven't come out as if it's a bad thing or has to happen. if you have no problem with them, then its fine. and i still have 2 left bitch. OWNED. :ben: 

A few years ago when I didn't have a dentist I ended up with an abscessed tooth.  Needed root canal and crown.  Before calling an emergency dentist and taking up an emergency appointment and paying a premium, I was at home considering if I should take it out myself using vice grips.  It hurt so much I was desperate.  The dentist couldn't even freeze my mouth because of infection so I demanded that he do the root canal without freezing.  Doing so kills the root and therefore the pain.  I almost ripped the arms off the dentist chair but it felt so much better afterwards :D 

X-Tools-Pro-Vice-Grips-Workshop-Tools-No

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, bhytre said:

It's my turn tomorrow, gonna have all 4 removed under full anesthesia :dame: 

With local sedation I'd have to go twice they told me :martin:

If you don't see me post again I've either died or become a vegetable, carry on in my stead I love you all :leo:

good luck :dame: 

My experience wasn't bad at all. Just make sure you follow the instructions. 

One thing that helped me was imagining bad stuff being taken out (the infected/decayed teeth) rather than, "oh shit they're gonna take my teeth out." That helped me psychologically. Those teeth are rotting, and should be taken out. 

• Thanks 2
On 2019-07-20 at 8:39 AM, bhytre said:

Gonna have to do the same thing soon, one got infected a few weeks ago and it spread through half of my lower jaw.

The pain was legendary :dame:

Useless trash, I hate it :mad: 

Do not let that happen again.  Sepsis is a real danger with serious infections in the mouth.  

Looks like I made it brehs, seems like not everything Xflop related dies  :dame: 

All in all, that was a piece of cake. Barely have any pain either, just some Kanye West cheeks  :shaq2:

I thought I could go home by myself with a cab after all things were done but apparently here you need a chaperone in the first 24H to baby monitor you or you can't leave the hospital.

So I spent the night in the dungeon of death. Honestly the hardest part was the guy next to me snoring like an elephant and having sleep apnea, I thought he was gonna die every time it went quiet :kaz: :monkas:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0SVRSYQvLmm

ziekenhuis az.jpg

• Haha 1
On 2019-09-20 at 9:46 AM, bhytre said:

Looks like I made it brehs, seems like not everything Xflop related dies  :dame: 

All in all, that was a piece of cake. Barely have any pain either, just some Kanye West cheeks  :shaq2:

I thought I could go home by myself with a cab after all things were done but apparently here you need a chaperone in the first 24H to baby monitor you or you can't leave the hospital.

So I spent the night in the dungeon of death. Honestly the hardest part was the guy next to me snoring like an elephant and having sleep apnea, I thought he was gonna die every time it went quiet :kaz: :monkas:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0SVRSYQvLmm

ziekenhuis az.jpg

sounds perfectly normal to me  :dame:  do you always record random people snoring and post it online? :tom: 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

sounds perfectly normal to me  :dame:  do you always record random people snoring and post it online? :tom: 

Usually not, I think i did it out of frustration. The part I recorded was actually the least noisy. The guy had seriously one of the loudest snores I ever heard :|

Then it goes all quiet for like 5 seconds from his sleep apnea and it starts again, the whole night through like this.  

I don't  even know if I slept that night I was in a state of sleep deprivation, drowsiness and numbness.

Like I said this was the hardest part of the whole ordeal lmao