So CoD Modern Warfare actually looks really good

holy shit, looks incredible. please no glorifying women or minorities, please. this could be the best cod this gen.

Ever since ghosts, the series jumped the shark into politically correct bullshit. AW, BO3, BO4, and especially IW are some of the worst games i've ever played. WW2 was ok but went PC too.

7 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

holy shit, looks incredible. please no glorifying women or minorities, please. this could be the best cod this gen.

Ever since ghosts, the series jumped the shark into politically correct bullshit. AW, BO3, BO4, and especially IW are some of the worst games i've ever played. WW2 was ok but went PC too.

You are the biggest pussy on the planet

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

wtf is so different, great, or done immaculately?? Looks like standard deathmatch.. 

The slower and more focused pacing that isn't mindless, the excellent sound design, real weapon differentiation, recoil and actual damage models that aren't one tap deaths and correspond to what is being targeted, where and with what. 

• NPC 1
18 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

Something is wrong with you bro :whoa:

26 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Wasn't there already a cod called modern warfare?

yea at first I thought it's the remastered version that released like 2 years ago.

now they have: 

cod 4: modern warfare, modern warfare remastered and cod: modern warfare....  can't wait for cod: modern warfare remastered :snoop:

Edited by kaz
3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

imagine your favorite franchise having its SP gutted out +  the multiplayer skins turn into a group of B-rate lesbian superheroes flying through air with super moves.

https://systemwars.net/bb/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tox85tcBXts/maxresdefault.jpg&key=f7e6d3a76e10bdc8e3625526b0e0d68b20baa62b38ab72e57a4c2b49d8c0105f

curse the millennial cockroaches that did this.

Oh, so you loved Black Ops 4 too? :ben:

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

ingenious 

You know the cool thing to do these days, release a new or rebooted product as the original name. 

I'm almost banking on Scarlett simply being called Xbox. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You know the cool thing to do these days, release a new or rebooted product as the original name. 

I'm almost banking on Scarlett simply being called Xbox. 

that would be so wonderful