Project xCloud is confirmed to be built on Xbox One S.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Delete that fucking faction. Then bring it back, and delete it again just to be sure.

It would mean that you're pathetic in another way.   Your theoretical post is already pathetic. as is. LOL

Disgusting.

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Why wouldn't I? October is the beginning of beta testing...

What I said last year literally has nothing changed and neither have the circumstances, nothing has changed. 

So tell me, will the DynamiteCop version of this service run on Xbox One S or a newer piece of hardware? :dreamy: 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why wouldn't I? October is the beginning of beta testing...

What I said last year literally has nothing changed and neither have the circumstances, nothing has changed. 

Public beta testing is not the first phase of testing you dense clown 🤡

That means all the internal testing is already done and the beta is for the public to test.  Internal testing can miss some unforseen use case that some random bloke will come across.   

Point is... the beta test will be using 1s all. internal testing used 1s.....they're not then going to swap all of the 1s blades for Scorpio's before launching.

Test with one system, but launch with another system that wasn't tested?  Why do you make up shit and then believe it to be a FACT? :rofls:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, lynux3 said:

So tell me, will the DynamiteCop version of this service run on Xbox One S or a newer piece of hardware? :dreamy: 

When the actual service launches for general public consumption and is not a beta test it will be operating on next-generation hardware.

There's already talk that Scarlett can operate two independent 1080p game streams from a single PCB which means they can theoretically double blade density and the fact that the test is only rolling out in 13 datacenters of 54 shows the expanse of their rollout for this testing. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

When the actual service launches for general public consumption and is not a beta test it will be operating on next-generation hardware.

There's already talk that Scarlett can operate two independent 1080p game streams from a single PCB which means they can theoretically double blade density and the fact that the test is only rolling out in 13 datacenters of 54 shows the expanse of their rollout for this testing. 

Bookmarked. :juggle: 

10 minutes ago, lostfool said:

I think Dynotard likes the abuse

I think you serve no real purpose on this forum, you don't really say anything or have ideas of your own and simply get by criticizing others.

You're like a lesser version of a yelp critic. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I think you serve no real purpose on this forum, you don't really say anything or have ideas of your own and simply get by criticizing others.

You're like a lesser version of a yelp critic. 

Oh no did I hurt your white male feelings? :awww:

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I don't see how this works going forward.. unless they will use these servers specifically for Xbox One game streaming and will use PC hardware or Scarlett for next gen streaming.

It doesn't which is precisely the point, they rollout testing with S hardware because it's cheap and readily available, get all the feedback necessary and then when confident in their findings rollout Scarlett hardware to scale across all of the datacenters, there's a reason they're only testing in 13. This will allow the blades double or possibly even triple density operation for Xbox One games so they can get two to three times as much out of one rack and single next-gen operation all from one hardware configuration. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

SO basically Dynocrap is agreeing to a ban bet.

If Microsoft deploys xCloud in October, with Xbox One S hardware..........and its not a test in any way, ANY PERSON within those Azure regions can just go and sign up and pay for the service.........if that happens in October......

...........Dynocrap gets banned, for like a year.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

SO basically Dynocrap is agreeing to a ban bet.

If Microsoft deploys xCloud in October, with Xbox One S hardware..........and its not a test in any way, ANY PERSON within those Azure regions can just go and sign up and pay for the service.........if that happens in October......

...........Dynocrap gets banned, for like a year.

I'm not agreeing to anything, and limited beta testing starts in October, not service launch. 

You're a fucking moron.