Project xCloud is confirmed to be built on Xbox One S.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Delete that fucking faction. Then bring it back, and delete it again just to be sure.

It would mean that you're pathetic in another way.   Your theoretical post is already pathetic. as is. LOL

Disgusting.

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I could crank out 100 posts in an hour if activity were high. It's not indicative of time spent. 

It would mean that you're pathetic in another way.

Your theoretical post is already pathetic. as is. LOL

• Haha 2

I've eclipsed my old account's post number too and have almost as much as Jon.

When there's less people you end up responding to the same people back and forth.  Jon and Dynamite and I have all responded to each other lots.

There's less people than ever to talk to, so the back and forth between certain posters is higher than ever.  It's essentially a discord real-time conversation at most points...

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I've eclipsed my old account's post number too and have almost as much as Jon.

When there's less people you end up responding to the same people back and forth.  Jon and Dynamite and I have all responded to each other lots.

There's less people than ever to talk to, so the back and forth between certain posters is higher than ever.  It's essentially a discord real-time conversation at most points...

Exactly, there's back and forth exchanges and we can be at 50 posts in no time. 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's it's easy to make posts and it takes just a couple seconds?

Except you make alot more posts, which is the entire point. You did spend more time, and you're just admitting you spent more energy while doing so.

Explain to me how that's how better than the opposite.

28 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Post count =/= time spent here .

I know you're a slow motherfucker, but god damn bro this is a new one for you. :lemming:

I said you have almost the same amount if posts in the waaaay less time for that particular account. 

As far as time spent we both been here since 2005... I can guarantee you all your accounts in this site has more than 10X my post count..... sad fuck :rofls:

you STILL have yet to post about the actual thread title... you're not concerned about the actual thread topic.. you're only concerned with bending over for your butt buddy. :scust:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

............which is less than what you've done, apparently.

Post count doesn't lie.:reg:

You won't leave this thread until you get the last word . You cant . You are weak .

Just now, JONBpc said:

You won't leave this thread until you get the last word . You cant . You are weak .

Look at what you typing.

Look at how we made fun of you............and now look at what you are typing.

You don't have a leg to stand on. LOL

Just now, Goukosan said:

I know you're a slow motherfucker, but god damn bro this is a new one for you. :lemming:

I said you have almost the same amount if posts in the waaaay less time for that particular account. 

As far as time spent we both been here since 2005... I can guarantee you all your accounts in this site has more than 10X my post count..... sad fuck :rofls:

you STILL have yet to post about the actual thread title... you're not concerned about the actual thread topic.. you're only concerned with bending over for your butt buddy. :scust:

You everytime dyno or ghostz posts 

Lmao . You basically stalk the guys. You see it . Try  to downplay it  lol

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Look at what you typing.

Look at how we made fun of you............and now look at what you are typing.

You don't have a leg to stand on. LOL

Here we go :mj:

You've literally called off work to argue to 6am LMAO 

Jerry we see your mother has died 3 times this month , is everything ok at home ?

Just now, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny ran in to defend his butt body all while refusing to talk about XCloud... he's so ashamed about Xbox :rofls:

Lol at how you even speak . Such a sad person . How hard were you bullied? 

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Here we go :mj:

You've literally called off work to argue to 6am LMAO 

Jerry we see your mother has died 3 times this month , is everything ok at home ?

you're literally making jerry fanfiction, and are making fun of people's mothers.

Like I said, look at what you are typing. You're never going to be able to live this down.