GearsJW 5 forces cross-play between PC and Xflop across all modes, no way to turn it off

If they keep it this way, I might actually get this game. I mean it's one thing to own lemmings on a website; but their own marquee franchise? That's just too good an offer to pass up.

Also, TLHBO th_Gearsben.png 

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
47 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

If they keep it this way, I might actually get this game. I mean it's one thing to own lemmings on a website; but their own marquee franchise? That's just too good an offer to pass up.

Also, TLHBO th_Gearsben.png 

Of course it won't be kept this way, it's a network test.

27 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

Nothing burger 

Yeah, but this is Bodycounts vendetta for the time and money he spent/wasted on the Xbox brand over the decade.

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

The MS employees at resetera are making threads how Gears 5 is without a doubt the best looking game.this gen. :kaz:

We haven't seen much of the campaign , but it's gonna be the most impressive 4k60 games that's for sure. 

Lots of era members where claiming the same thing .

We got the pixel counts for Gears 5 on X.

Xbox One X in the Versus mode uses a dynamic resolution with the lowest native resolution found being approximately 2560x1440 and the highest native resolution found being 3840x2160. A form of temporal reconstruction is used that can increase the pixel count to 3840x2160 when the native resolution is below this figure. A native resolution of 3840x2160 seems to be rare here but pixel counts at 3840x2160 are common due to the temporal reconstruction.

Xbox One X in the Boot Camp mode uses a dynamic resolution with the lowest native resolution found being 1920x1080 and the highest native resolution found being approximately 3200x1800. A form of temporal reconstruction is used that can increase the pixel count to 3840x2160. A native resolution of 1920x1080 seems to be rare in this mode and pixel counts at 3840x2160 are common due to the temporal reconstruction.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

We got the pixel counts for Gears 5 on X.

Xbox One X in the Versus mode uses a dynamic resolution with the lowest native resolution found being approximately 2560x1440 and the highest native resolution found being 3840x2160. A form of temporal reconstruction is used that can increase the pixel count to 3840x2160 when the native resolution is below this figure. A native resolution of 3840x2160 seems to be rare here but pixel counts at 3840x2160 are common due to the temporal reconstruction.

Xbox One X in the Boot Camp mode uses a dynamic resolution with the lowest native resolution found being 1920x1080 and the highest native resolution found being approximately 3200x1800. A form of temporal reconstruction is used that can increase the pixel count to 3840x2160. A native resolution of 1920x1080 seems to be rare in this mode and pixel counts at 3840x2160 are common due to the temporal reconstruction.

:mj: 

but but the X1X is native 4K 60fps they said..........

:rofls: 

This is worth a new thread :hest: 

cross play in pvp shooter doesn't work because player with controllers are at a disadvantage however other games work.

the only thing I noticed so far in FF14 is that some people don't respond at all and I think it's because some of them are on PS4 without keyboard.