Gears 5 on Xbox One X uses a dynamic resolution + temporal reconstruction to output at 4K

Versus Mode:

Min res - 1440p

Max res - 2160p

Rarely hits 2160p resolution and uses temporal reconstruction when it doesn't

Bootcamp Mode: (Campaign)

Min res - 1080p

Max res - 1800p

Rarely hits 1080p and uses temporal reconstruction to build 4K image

LMAO Dynamite.  :D 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Versus Mode:

Min res - 1440p

Max res - 2160p

Rarely hits 2160p resolution and uses temporal reconstruction when it doesn't

Bootcamp Mode: (Campaign)

Min res - 1080p

Max res - 1800p

Rarely hits 1080p and uses temporal reconstruction to build 4K image

LMAO Dynamite.  :D 

You're basing this on the tech test? Do you remember the Gears 4's "beta"? Graphically it almost looked like a different game two months later and the difference at release was massive. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're basing this on the tech test? Do you remember the Gears 4's "beta"? Graphically it almost looked like a different game two months later and the difference at release was massive. 

Yes. I'm basing it off of what's been presented. :| 

Resoultion didn't change at all between Gears 4 Beta and Final... it's not going to here either.  And there was 5 months between the Gears 4 Beta and Final release.  Here there's less than 2.  It's the price of 60fps :shrug: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yes. I'm basing it off of what's been presented. :| 

Resoultion didn't change at all between Gears 4 Beta and Final... it's not going to here either. :shrug: 

They were wrong then, and I'm telling you you're wrong now.

3075326-untitled-7.png

14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They were wrong then, and I'm telling you you're wrong now.

The resolution isn't changing homie.  lmao shit's dropping to 1080p at points :kaz: 

33 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And there was 5 months between the Gears 4 Beta and Final release.  Here there's less than 2.  It's the price of 60fps :shrug: 

giphy.gif

CkaQA6aXEAAsU_a.jpg-large.jpg

The resolution isn't changing homie.  lmao shit's dropping to 1080p at points :kaz: 

The fact that this is happening should be every indication to you that you're going to get snuffed out. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The fact that this is happening should be every indication to you that you're going to get snuffed out. 

:drake: 

1800p at best, 1080p at worst... :rofl: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This is going to be a repeat of what happened with me and the cows on GS.

Thanks for this. 

No it's not.  lmao

Thanks for bringing it up though so I have another thing to make fun of :glad: 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

giphy.gif

lmao... dude.. why are you denying this shit.  As I said before.. it's completely obvious with regards to how well the game performs on PCs.

It's not a native 4K game.. that's all there is to it.  The price of 60fps...  You thought it was going to come out of thin air?

lmao... dude.. why are you denying this shit.  As I said before.. it's completely obvious with regards to how well the game performs on PCs.

It's not a native 4K game.. that's all there is to it.  The price of 60fps...  You thought it was going to come out of thin air?

I never said it would be native 4K, I even said it could use some type of resolution scaling. The point is you thinking this will be the final result is :kaz:

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I never said it would be native 4K, I even said it could use some type of resolution scaling. The point is you thinking this will be the final result is :kaz:

The resolution parameters aren't going to change, just like they didn't with Gears 4...

These ARE the final results...  Doesn't matter if some textures and models change a bit... this is the budget for the game.. that's what they are working inside.  It's not changing dude. :tom: 

And you MOST CERTAINLY weren't expecting 1440p/1080p GTFO :kaz: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

The resolution parameters aren't going to change, just like they didn't with Gears 4...

These ARE the final results...  Doesn't matter if some textures and models change a bit... this is the budget for the game.. that's what they are working inside.  It's not changing dude. :tom: 

giphy.gif&key=97dce6e75ca84ab5ce2b370033

This is one of the ugliest games on the planet + has broken online + doesn't even work + isn't 4k +  Feminist cuck propaganda + forces you to get slapped around by hermits.

I think the debate is already over for worst game of the year, GearSJW 5 transcends this medium to become the worst example of a modern videogame. I'm literally talking the worst, absolute rock bottom piece of tripe.

WORST

GAME

EVER