Gears 5 on Xbox One X uses a dynamic resolution + temporal reconstruction to output at 4K

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

This is one of the ugliest games on the planet + has broken online + doesn't even work + isn't 4k +  Feminist cuck propaganda + forces you to get slapped around by hermits.

I think the debate is already over for worst game of the year, GearSJW 5 transcends this medium to become the worst example of a modern videogame. I'm literally talking the worst, absolute rock bottom piece of tripe.

WORST

GAME

EVER

lmao this game is not ugly...  It looks incredible visually.

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

lmao this game is not ugly...  It looks incredible visually.

GeaRsTX off lmao, stop defending this pos game because you're starving for something to put your GPU to work :hehe: 

9 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

the only way i could see playing this as a grown man is if you're transitioning currently or have transitioned in the recent past.

this game is so damned GAY

8b8f4f81507213.5d016a97919c8.png:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You sure do like talking about gay things.

DP17-81700_010518_ClosetOrg_dt_bnr_2-2_W

They made the right call to go 60fps dynamic checkerboard. It's the best choice.

It's just the 4K native 60fps hype was retarded. I blame lemmings that are overhyping the X's 4K native agenda.

The actual visual design, and performance balance is great. They got great image quality with fantastic performance given the hardware.

Edited by Team 2019