Dragon Quest XI S - Each party member gets their own solo adventure.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BOTW does in fact run flawlessly... at over 100fps... at more than 4x the resolution     You've been waiting for this port for almost just as long... and BOTW on PC looks and runs better tha

2 years is less time than it takes for some games to hit Switch     "Man, 5fps.. it's going to be a while before that'll be playable... Right??"   In Goukosan's mind: -PC game

I played this game a year ago on PC at 4K/60fps...   I can wait a couple of years for a 2d version and some side stories... just like you did  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I wish they would go back to the original box art style. I just see those characters and think Dragon ball not Dragon quest. 

59083ec3d5cc14815566a642d92aeec6.jpg

5a291538294631bc9a3179bbff7778d8--box-art-dragon-quest.jpgThat was the og box art for japan

I am going to make sure to enjoy the Nsclusive content as much as possible, the thought of this stellar content being kept away from lesser gamers on PC and Ps4 excites me to no end.

Thank you square for fucking them out of their money and withholding the real product for us :bow: :glad: THANK YOU!!

Edited by Bodycount N
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

PC is not getting this... this is a Switch "Exclusive" 

No plans for other versions.... that's why cows and hermits are sooo mad :cries:

You don't seem to understand my post.  I mean LITERALLY getting both versions.  :tom: 

:juggle: 

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You don't seem to understand my post.  I mean LITERALLY getting both versions.  :tom: 

:juggle: 

you're still waiting for BOTW to run "flawlessly" on PC more than two year later :rofls:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

you're still waiting for BOTW to run "flawlessly" more than two year later :rofls:

BOTW does in fact run flawlessly... at over 100fps... at more than 4x the resolution :rofl: 

You've been waiting for this port for almost just as long... and BOTW on PC looks and runs better than DQ11 ever could hope to on Switch :mj: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

Here comes the resident CON-MAN to peddle his stolen wares. No thanks back alley bandit, we don't steal games around here like lowdown CON MEN.

Filthy CON MAN :hehe:

if i had to spend $8000 on video cards and turbo boosted wifi chips each year id probably steal games too tbh.

Edited by Casual
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

BOTW does in fact run flawlessly... at over 100fps... at more than 4x the resolution :rofl: 

You've been waiting for this port for almost just as long... and BOTW on PC looks and runs better than DQ11 ever could hope to on Switch :mj: 

This game didn't have a western release two year ago kiddo :leo:

Oh yea, that's the Wiiu version of BOTW.... you're still waiting on Oddessy to run flawlessly on PC :mj:

PC gaymers:scust: