Dragon Quest XI S - Each party member gets their own solo adventure.

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Man it's like almost a year later but ok. I have the ps4 import somewhere. 

Japabese voice overs is hella cool though. 

are you okay? you are repeating yourself

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BOTW does in fact run flawlessly... at over 100fps... at more than 4x the resolution     You've been waiting for this port for almost just as long... and BOTW on PC looks and runs better tha

2 years is less time than it takes for some games to hit Switch     "Man, 5fps.. it's going to be a while before that'll be playable... Right??"   In Goukosan's mind: -PC game

I played this game a year ago on PC at 4K/60fps...   I can wait a couple of years for a 2d version and some side stories... just like you did  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

This game didn't have a western release two year ago kiddo :leo:

Oh yea, that's the Wiiu version of BOTW.... you're still waiting on Oddessy to run flawlessly on PC :mj:

PC gaymers:scust:

BOTW on PC has been running better and looking better than the Switch for ages now... :mj: 

And no... that's not the WiiU version... that version runs and looks like the Switch version.....  I'm talking about the 100+fps 4K+ with improved visuals PC version.

And I'm not waiting for Odyssey to run flawlessly on PC... it's pretty much there already and I have tons of other games that are constantly releasing in the meantime.

The speed at which this emulator has been progressing is incredible.  Earlier this year games weren't even booting..  Breath of the Wild 2 is going to boost this even faster in the future. :glad: 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

it's progressing nicely for two years..just ignore the missing effects and bugs guiz :cries:

It's not missing any effects :tom: 

Just ignore the 8K and 30-60fps guiz because it's taking some time :woo: 

LMAO Sheep... 

While CEMU was running BOTW at 5fps with bugs and shit...  "ROFL emulated version is garbage"

CEMU running BOTW at 100+fps at 4K+ with no bugs... "Yuzu version is garbage guiz"

Shut up Gofoolsan.. it doesn't matter when it happens.. the fact is that it will.  PC will have the best versions of BOTH DQ11 and DQ11S :mj: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's not missing any effects :tom: 

Just ignore the 8K and 30-60fps guiz because it's taking some time :woo: 

ignore the bugs and glitches guys :cries:

just saw your update... "bbbut it doesn't matter how long it takes guys but it will happen.... eventually.... someday".. :feelsbadman:

:rofls:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bayonetta 3

BOTW 2

Astral Chain

Metroid Prime 4

Luigi's Mansion 3

what the fuck else is there?

Whatever, it doesn't matter... All those games will look and play best on PC.  None of them will be exclusive to Switch :juggle: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Bayonetta 3

BOTW 2

Astral Chain

Metroid Prime 4

Luigi's Mansion 3

what the fuck else is there?

Whatever, it doesn't matter... All those games will look and play best on PC.  None of them will be exclusive to Switch :juggle: 

just wait until 2024 when they're playable without bugs, glitches and missing effects guiz... it's not that long to wait.... right.... right? :cries:

Edited by Goukosan
14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

just saw your update... "bbbut it doesn't matter how long it takes guys but it will happen.... eventually.... someday".. :feelsbadman:

2 years is less time than it takes for some games to hit Switch :mj: 

"Man, 5fps.. it's going to be a while before that'll be playable... Right??"

In Goukosan's mind:

-PC gamer sits in room all alone refreshing the emulator page, not playing anything else, waiting for game to become 4fps faster than before...

-PC gamer then posts about it... and goes back to waiting all alone in his basement... refreshing the page...

-4 years pass and game is completely unplayable still...

-PC gamer has done nothing for 4 years and game still has bugz...

The Reality:

-PC gamer sees emulator, posts about it

-PC gamer plays the latest and greatest games that usually don't release on Switch at all

-PC gamer completely forgets that emulator exists

-PC gamer one day sees a post that Breath of the Wild is now running on said emulator at 100+fps at 4K+ resolution with no visual bugs and glitches... also supports mods and faster loading times...

-PC gamer posts that SheepHBR

Sheep whine that it's taken 2 years.... That's about it...  :tom: 

bu but you're STEALING.. somebody STOP THEM!  REGGIE!!  :cries: 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

on top of all the additional stuff they already added..... to add this on top of that? Wow..

The Amount of content added to the Switch version is insane :whew:

i mean seriously,, the dude on the left is android 17

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

just wait years and ignore the glitches guiz :cries:

I played this game a year ago on PC at 4K/60fps...

I can wait a couple of years for a 2d version and some side stories... just like you did :hest: 

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

BOTW on PC has been running better and looking better than the Switch for ages now... :mj: 

And no... that's not the WiiU version... that version runs and looks like the Switch version.....  I'm talking about the 100+fps 4K+ with improved visuals PC version.

And I'm not waiting for Odyssey to run flawlessly on PC... it's pretty much there already and I have tons of other games that are constantly releasing in the meantime.

The speed at which this emulator has been progressing is incredible.  Earlier this year games weren't even booting..  Breath of the Wild 2 is going to boost this even faster in the future. :glad: 

Sheepets have been so delusional lately that they still forget the fact that they're playing on a handheld which even a toaster could emulate at this point :tom: 

You'd have to be a complete retard to play these titles on a fucking handheld with shit fps and shit everything when you can easily run it at 4K on a decent PC :kaz:

SHEEP :will2:

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Sheepets have been so delusional lately that they still forget the fact that they're playing on a handheld which even a toaster could emulate at this point :tom: 

You'd have to be a complete retard to play these titles on a fucking handheld with shit fps and shit everything when you can easily run it at 4K on a decent PC :kaz:

SHEEP :will2:

bu but Bhytre you had to wait 2 years!! :cry: 

Like as if 2 fucking years matters when a game has 0% chance of ever coming to your platform officially... :kaz: 

Sheep are dumb as fuck sometimes.  I understand the emulation shit is sensitive to them.. because their entire device's relevance depends on exclusives... but the fact is that these emulators are always getting better.  2 years ain't fuck all... it's whatever..  It's good when it's good... and nobody gives a shit when that is.

There's a very good chance that BOTW2 will run day 1 and wont take long at all to surpass the Switch version :D 

90 percent of switchs line up is years old this gen ports or last gen ports . Sheep waiting almost a decade for some games and 2 years is too long , rofl 

• Haha 1

Damn I forgot how convenient PC gaming truly was, gonna be fun to play Astral Chain at 60fps minimum while sheephoes are stuck with the "official" 30fps cuckheld version :rofl: 

Best of all it will all be like an afterthought gaming moment since it's just some side dish handheld experience next to all the other games that come out, but for sheep it's all they get :rofls:

• Upvote 1

Oh noes.. we have to wait 2 years for a game to look 4x better and run 2-3x faster.... for a game that was never going to release on our system...

LORD HOW WILL I MANAGE??!? :cries: 

:tom: 

That game that I played a year ago with better gfx, higher resolution, full orchestra OST, and 60+ fps haz me so triggur'd :drake: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Man oh man... this Game has them triggered :rofls:

Two dead lemmings and PC begger all in tears :cries:

Improved and outclassed in the same gen, only happens to handheld hardware :rofls:

Thanks for the free "exclusives" :rofl: