Dragon Quest XI S - Each party member gets their own solo adventure.

They're still crying.. just ignore the 3 year wait, the glitches, the bugs and crashes

... don't forget to fiddle with the settings for weeks after waiting 3 years just to play the first stage only for it to crash :cries:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BOTW does in fact run flawlessly... at over 100fps... at more than 4x the resolution     You've been waiting for this port for almost just as long... and BOTW on PC looks and runs better tha

2 years is less time than it takes for some games to hit Switch     "Man, 5fps.. it's going to be a while before that'll be playable... Right??"   In Goukosan's mind: -PC game

I played this game a year ago on PC at 4K/60fps...   I can wait a couple of years for a 2d version and some side stories... just like you did  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

They're still crying.. just ignore the 3 year wait, the glitches, the bugs and crashes

... don't forget to fiddle with the settings for weeks after waiting 3 years just to play the first stage only for it to crash :cries:

You know he's absolutely butt-blasted when he isn't using the laughing smiley :rofls:

-super fast" battle speed
- japanese VA
- party members follow you on the field
- you can call your horse from anywhere on the field
- killing enemies while on the horse earns you XP
- the 2D mode from the 3DS version (you can play the whole game like a SNES RPG, and can toggle between 2D and 3D mid-game)
- orchestrated music, can switch back to MIDI 
- new story content, focusing on each of the party members
- more monsters to ride
- the retro areas from the 3DS version are back, you get to revisit areas from each of the past 10 dragon quest games

- go on an adventure where each character becomes the protagonist of their own story. Talk to people, explore, find treasure, and fight against formidable foes in a unique new story experience.
- from the perspective of each character, find out what happened during the point in the game when the party ends up separated and scattered across the world.
- while some stories have you go at it alone, other stories will have you lead new parties

:aitch:

Honestly the game was already overkill as it was, it's cool but I don't even want to see this new content. Took me 120 hours to platinum. No thanks, never touching it again in any form.

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Doubt it . I had drops on my 1060 often at max settings 

? my pc is better than your pc