Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice...

I'm gonna get Judgment and then wait for Death Stranding. I need chill out games after this, hell I usually play Yakuza on hard difficulty and I won't do it this time.

Really don't have the patience for this kind of shit anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

God you're a fucking pussy :tom:

0/10 :cry: 

:rofls: 

Wasting hours on trash boss fights because the game requires you to perfectly predict enemies patterns. :rofls:

An action game where defense is your best offense because all the offensive tools and techs are trash. :rofls:

Optional content that are so obscure it basically requires a guide to follow on. :rofls:

Grinding for hours to get a tiny boost in attack power and still failing, :rofls:

35 hours of my life wasted learning a trash game. :rofls:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Just dump your gf and get Total War: Warhammer 2. :face: 

Fuck this Warhammer trash. Give me Game of Thrones: Total War or something interesting if it's not going to take place in an actual historical setting. 

And my GF is the best.

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Ramza said:

An action game where defense is your best offense because all the offensive tools and techs are trash. :rofls:

Really not sure what game you played tbh. This is the complete opposite of what Sekiro is. The game is all about unrelenting attack. You're punished most by being defensive. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Really not sure what game you played tbh. This is the complete opposite of what Sekiro is. The game is all about unrelenting attack. You're punished most by being defensive. 

Lol, what? Maybe for regular enemies, those aren't the problems, it's the boss fights that are hard.

Dodging at the right moment or parrying to get one hit then retreating isn't my idea of an offense.

There's no point randomly attack and there are no combos or anything too deep. It's always jump for sweep, mikiri counter for thrust, jump/parry for thunder attacks, everything else block/parry and dodge. Or run around like a crazy ninja trying to find an opening within the pattern. Then get that one-two hits or tech in. There's literally nothing else except some tools gimmicks depending on the boss fights. It's lame as fuck after a while tbh.

This game badly needs to be more offensive and less gimmicky but whatever. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If only Ramza's interest in gaming would die twice we wouldn't have to read his gay ass threads anymore

:hest:

:deadkoolaid:

Agreed. That game sucked. I can write a novel of all the bad game design descions that are bafalling. 

I got to the final boss and I said this game is straight up dookie and I regretted spending any time with it

• Upvote 1

All the bosses are damage sponges. It's almost pointless to even attack them when the game is actively forcing you to counter them building up their meter to do any real damage. It's so stupid tiring And just not fun at all.

hell there's one boss near the end where all I literally did was spam block to parry and I beat him. That's all I needed to do. Straight trash 

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

Dodging at the right moment or parrying to get one hit then retreating isn't my idea of an offense.

You definitely shouldn't be retreating or just getting one hit in. Playing the game "right" is basically you just always being next to them and attacking until they parry one of your attacks, then parrying one of theirs and either beginning to attack again or finish parrying their chain of attacks depending on what they followed up their parry with.

The game is incredibly rigid in it's expectations for how you should be playing. I can see that as a flaw and not wanting to play it that way, but playing it as a hit and run game is definitely going to be a terrible experience.