GTA 3 on steam store is $10. GTA 4 is $20

22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's a fact, they are the definitive versions of the games. Upgraded graphics, models, effects etc.

Five words:

PC version. Custom Radio Station.

It was just a folder, and you dropped your MP3 files on it. And that alone makes it superior to any console version.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fucking LOL man dude pulled the game from his private game store and fired up his ancient tube tv on a friday night to prove xbox isn't totally useless. good job

I just can't do R* games.   Shitty pretentious crime drama storylines, shitty clunky gameplay and shooting mechanics, shitty point A to point B open world traversal.    

It's still better than a lot of games today.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

he was obviously trolling and hoping someone would be dumb enough to bite and debate with him about gta being better on pc than xbox. 

he's dumb enough to quote himself after he realizes nobody cares :D 

edit: i take it back, jerry to the rescue. 

Edited by kaz
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Five words:

PC version. Custom Radio Station.

It was just a folder, and you dropped your MP3 files on it. And that alone makes it superior to any console version.

Xbox soundtracks, RIP Jerry. 

Did you forget about that?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Xbox soundtracks, RIP Jerry. 

Did you forget about that?

Custom Radio Station............not music playing OVER the game.

You can actually turn it off and switch over to other channels.

I did forget about that..............because its inferior to the built-in feature that is exclusive to the PC version.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

Custom Radio Station............not music playing OVER the game.

You can actually turn it off and switch over to other channels.

I did forget about that..............because its inferior to the built-in feature that is exclusive to the PC version.:blessed:

It serves the same function. The Xbox version is the definitive version of GTA III and Vice City. 

Non-debatable. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It serves the same function. The Xbox version is the definitive version of GTA III and Vice City. 

Non-debatable. 

One is superior.

It isn't debatable...........the PC version has always been the best.

You can even get out of the car, and your own custom MP3 sounds muffled because you are walking away from it.

You are literally playing a song OVER the game............even DURING CUTSCENES. :lawl:

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

One is superior.

It isn't debatable...........the PC version has always been the best.

You can even get out of the car, and your own custom MP3 sounds muffled because you are walking away from it.

You are literally playing a song OVER the game............even DURING CUTSCENES. :lawl:

LMFAO

HE'S LITERALLY DEBATING IT 

13 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

LMFAO

HE'S LITERALLY DEBATING IT 

And he's getting buttfucked in the process. 

It functions as a radio station on Xbox :tom:

Best textures, best models (cars included), added reflections, added effects, custom radio station. 

Xbox is the definitive version of the game, NON-DEBATABLE.

bejUbqb.jpg

We5bqQ4.jpg

:deader:

30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And he's getting buttfucked in the process. 

It functions as a radio station on Xbox :tom:

Best textures, best models (cars included), added reflections, added effects, custom radio station. 

Xbox is the definitive version of the game, NON-DEBATABLE.

bejUbqb.jpg

We5bqQ4.jpg

:deader:

LOL.

I can have hundreds, thousands of MP3s and all I have to do is put them in a folder.

Playing a CD?:lawl:

You do understand it runs at higher resolutions and higher framerate on the PC, as well, right?

I love how butthurta is dingleberry'ing off of Dynocrap..........you know you're desperate when that's what you are clinging onto.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL.

I can have hundreds, thousands of MP3s and all I have to do is put them in a folder.

Playing a CD?:lawl:

You do understand it runs at higher resolutions and higher framerate on the PC, as well, right?

I love how butthurta is dingleberry'ing off of Dynocrap..........you know you're desperate when that's what you are clinging onto.

It's a ripped CD to the HDD moron, also the same can be done here, you can put thousands of songs and CD's on the HDD and it's a radio station so your whole argument evaporated. You were wrong, that's the end all be all.

Also who cares if it runs at a higher resolution and framerate, on a CRT in 480p the Xbox version is crisp and its performance is stable. The PC version is the PS2 build of the game which is inferior.

The Xbox version of both games are better. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's a ripped CD to the HDD moron, also the same can be done here, you can put thousands of songs and CD's on the HDD and it's a radio station so your whole argument evaporated. You were wrong, that's the end all be all.

Also who cares if it runs at a higher resolution and framerate, on a CRT in 480p the Xbox version is crisp and its performance is stable. The PC version is the PS2 build of the game which is inferior.

The Xbox version of both games are better. 

You talked about higher framerate.

And now you're saying it doesn't matter. LOL

RIPPING CDS on your Xbox???????????????

Your sitting there putting in CDs one by one? Whereas I get the MP3s I downloaded from Napster/Morpheus, and all I have to do is select all>copy> and then go to the folder for GTA3 music and right-click paste.

:lawl:

Good god. I haven't even gotten to MTA yet for Vice City on PC.  Its hilarious seeing you try this.

fucking LOL man dude pulled the game from his private game store and fired up his ancient tube tv on a friday night to prove xbox isn't totally useless. good job

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, kaz said:

here's the funny part.............he loses that function if he plays the game emulated on a NEWER Xbox.

So he HAS to use the old hardware playing on a tube tv in order to try and match what I just talked about with the PC version.

And I only just barely started bring up MTA, because I didn't really need to.

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

You talked about higher framerate.

And now you're saying it doesn't matter. LOL

RIPPING CDS on your Xbox???????????????

Your sitting there putting in CDs one by one? Whereas I get the MP3s I downloaded from Napster/Morpheus, and all I have to do is select all>copy> and then go to the folder for GTA3 music and right-click paste.

Good god. I haven't even gotten to MTA yet for Vice City on PC.  Its hilarious seeing you try this.

You forgot that you use a kb+m instead of the better XBOX/other console controller. 

Playing GTA with a keyboard and keys, and then claiming that's the superior experience because the framerate is 3 fps better.

17 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

You forgot that you use a kb+m instead of the better XBOX/other console controller. 

Playing GTA with a keyboard and keys, and then claiming that's the superior experience because the framerate is 3 fps better.

you caught up in the debate now, eh?

:lawl:talk about everything coming full circle:lawl:

GTA controlled quite well. Oh and guess what...............let me remind you of something, aiming and shooting using your PS2 or Xbox controller on GTA3.

Boom. Now thats how you lose an argument quick.