Another Mass shooting

Just now, Goukosan said:

A video game or a movie alters your existence...seriously? :rofls:

Then in the same breath you're telling me (a father) that children being gunned down doesn't affect me?  :interesting:

again.. WTF is wrong with you? 

Welcome to true diversity.

It does effect your life. This bullshit is TRENDING duude. If I was America, not the NRA or politician who thrives financially from deaths, I'd be a little concerned for society, crazy white boy society (19 this time?? Seemed attractive. Just fucking nuts impulsive and fucking gun crazy and this shit is becoming way too desensitized and a cope out for enough crazies in this town of 350 mill)-- I would be concerned. This trend effects your life dude.  Just like I enjoy watching Black people step out the hood and intellectually function and join society. Maybe you're just too dumb to follow tends and look at the big picture. 

6 minutes ago, kaz said:

dyno is a robot, there is no other way to say it.

no sarcasm or dark humour, compassion or sympathy, just him wondering how someone can perform poorly shooting people to death with an AK

He's on the spectrum. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Welcome to true diversity.

Videogames and movies alters your existence :rofls:

I think that's one of the most pathetic things I've heard on this board. 

Xbox1 crashing and burning must be hurting you... Deep hurt... in real life :ANYWORD:

Edited by Goukosan

29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

1) Didn't post any thoughts and prayers. 

2) Not once have I mentioned anything political in this thread.... life is more than politics.. take your head out of your ass. 

3) You bitch and moan about BS like who plays a videogame character or fantasy movie character etc...... but you find it ODD that people would  care about real world shit?

4) I'm a father..... my bad if it actually is unnerving that children can be mindlessly killed at a food festival.

5) Something is wrong with you bro if you're so jaded to think that shit like this doesn't affect people. 

Grow a pair of balls. People die in life.  We shouldn't have a solemn mourning service for every news story. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

No he's xbawks and lives in a basement with chocolate milk. He cackles it doesn't effect him, and he feels pride as he holds his biscut.

you are right hes the true xbox kid. I would say all these years of cod frags didn't affect him but according to him they warped his brain and changed his very being. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Grow a pair of balls. People die in life.  We shouldn't have a solemn mourning service for every news story. 

Post the quote with "thoughts and prayers" or the solemn mourning you're referring to in this thread. 

Tell the guy who said videogames and movies alters his existence to grow a pair..... he needs to them.... Xbox1 is hurting his soul right now :mj:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, kaz said:

you are right hes the true xbox kid. I would say all these years of cod frags didn't affect him but according to him they warped his brain and changed his very being. 

life altering :sabu:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Videogames and movies alters your existence :rofls:

I think that's one of the most pathetic things I've heard on this board. 

Xbox1 crashing and burning must be hurting you... Deep hurt... in real life :ANYWORD:

This is how I know you're a legitimately unintelligent individual, you're trying to downplay relatively small things with a direct connection and impact in our lives by superseding them with larger things which bear no direct connection and impact.

The consumption of these menial things does shape us, it is a part of our daily lives, it has kept you on this forum for the last 15 years. As I said it doesn't matter how big or small something is; what does matter is how relative it actually is to your daily life. A suicide bombing in Damascus or a mass shooting Christchurch is not impactful, kids starving in Nairobi is not impactful. It's headlines and talking points, it's opportunism for people to put it out there that's they're morally virtuous while others like myself who just keep it real are somehow bad people for the acceptance of reality. 

On a serious note. These news articles are influencing lots of kids growing up in a fit in or die culture. And what do you think that lone wolf is gonna turn to?  You should be concerned. I feel bad for generations following as this becomes more common, like ghetto black teens not giving a fuck was too. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is how I know you're a legitimately unintelligent individual. 

a mass shooting Christchurch is not impactful

and yet videogames and movies are life altering for you..... how much is Xbox1 flopping hurting your soul? does it burn? Cut you deeply?  Are you crying yourself to sleep kid? :rofls:

• Remij locked this topic