The Outer Worlds is coming to switch

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Nothing to do with Microsoft'  

Well if they just keep it on Xflop then it will sell maybe a couple hundred thousand.  On PC,  switch , ps4 and xflop probably a couple million.    Ms is 3rd party 

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

lmao and Dynamite was just arguing with me about this shit :D 

Because it's not their game, how many hundreds of times does this need to be repeated for you morons to grasp the concept, this is a Private Division game.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Because it's not their game, how many hundreds of times does this need to be repeated for you morons to grasp the concept, this is a Private Division game.

:rofls:

As more and more content from MS developers get ported to other systems.... it will be entertaining to see your dumbass continually move the goal post 

Just now, Goukosan said:

:rofls:

As more and more content from MS developers get ported to other systems.... it will be entertaining to see your dumbass continually move the goal post 

It's not a goalpost move, it's a game that has nothing to do with Microsoft. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, I made one post 5 hours ago in the first highlighted thread and then went back to work. 

Desk jockey faggot. 

but I was working... oh wait... no I was posting......I didn't see it.. I swearz :rofls:

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not a goalpost move, it's a game that has nothing to do with Microsoft. 

Banjo in Smash... Nothing to do with MS.

XBL on Switch..... nothing to do with MS. 

Other worlds being announced by an MS owned developer to be released 2020..... nothing to do with MS. 

:sabu:

Just now, Goukosan said:

but I was working... oh wait... no I was posting......I didn't see it.. I swearz :rofls:

You're so stupid...

When I'm at work I actually work, I'm productive and attentive to my duties. I might get 2-3 minutes throughout a day to check my personal messages or visit a forum, I'm not some faggot slob like you who rides a desk and is a drain on society acting like he's working wasting a bunch of paid time and resources posting on a forum all day. 

source.gif

• Haha 2

You're so stupid...

When I'm at work I actually work, I'm productive and attentive to my duties. I might get 2-3 minutes throughout a day to check my personal messages or visit a forum, I'm not some faggot slob like you who rides a desk and is a drain on society acting like he's working wasting a bunch of paid time and resources posting on a forum all day. 

1st of all... you have more posts in less than 2 years than I have in 14 :rofls:

2nd of all I don't use my work PC to browse SW.... there are these things called smart phones in 2019.

lastly..... you sound like low level drone..... only 2 mins to check your messages throughout the day? sheesh:holeup:

So wait...

MS acquired this studio in 2018

Then they announced this game in 2019 as their big game

Then they just announced right now that its also coming to Switch

and Lemmings are trying to pretend that this is not ownage??

Then what was the point of claiming ownage of MS acquiring studios LMFAO