Nightwolf gameplay

49 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I dont like his look in cinematics but In game looks good.  Cant wait to see his Chief Thunder skin .

Move set looks pretty dope .

move set looks dope until they restrict it with variations take take up two slots per move :scust:

i thought this is about some new game called nightwolf. was excited for a moment but no its some crappy mk character lol 

5 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You console peasants need to step up and buy the PC game.  

Fighting games just need to fuck off and be mandatory cross play included.  All fighting games on multiple systems should have a toggle in options

Cross Play Options

PS4 - On/Off

XO - On/Off

PC - On/Off

Switch - Off/Off

and you literally just toggle whichever groups you want the possibility to connect to.

Fighting game communities are too small for the most part, especially on PC and Switch.  They sell enough units to be put out there, but the communities don't seem to last very long... and that's because they need bigger player pools.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Fighting games just need to fuck off and be mandatory cross play included.  All fighting games on multiple systems should have a toggle in options

Cross Play Options

PS4 - On/Off

XO - On/Off

PC - On/Off

Switch - Off/Off

and you literally just toggle whichever groups you want the possibility to connect to.

Fighting game communities are too small for the most part, especially on PC and Switch.  They sell enough units to be put out there, but the communities don't seem to last very long... and that's because they need bigger player pools.

Can you imagine if they opened the gates of cross play. 

I have a feeling a lot of these PS4 and Xbox One gamers are soy boy weak, they will get murked by us Steam players.  We have been chomping at the bit for more online fighters. 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

I have a feeling a lot of these PS4 and Xbox One gamers are soy boy weak, they will get murked by us Steam players.  We have been chomping at the bit for more online fighters. 

lmao I suck shit at MK.. but I would like to play with my peeps.  Sucks we can't all play together.

2 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Why would you think PC gamers, who have like no history with fighting games until recent years, would beat Playstation fighting game OGs who been playing since the 90s. :tom:

5 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You console peasants need to step up and buy the PC game.  

I'll get it on PC when it's under 30 bucks 

10 hours ago, モンキー said:

Why would you think PC gamers, who have like no history with fighting games until recent years, would beat Playstation fighting game OGs who been playing since the 90s. :tom:

typical console peasant mindset.      :geese:

you think you're Bad huh, come at me. I'll show you who's Bad.  :denzel:

4 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

typical console peasant mindset.      :geese:

you think you're Bad huh, come at me. I'll show you who's Bad.  :denzel:

CM would fuck you up dawg.  Not to be rude or anything... but yea.