OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So if someone kicks down my door in the middle of the night and has a gun I should rely on conventional methods to dispatch them and not a firearm?

I don't aim to be a statistic and I don't aim to add to statistics, but I will add to them if it comes to it. 

You're retarded. 

You've never had to use it in such an instance in your entire life.  What are you worried about?

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Jon, I don't think it's possible... because Americans are fucking IDIOTS.  You understand that right?  You've been conditioned to think that you need guns to protect yourself and if ever in the event that they government tries to take away your rights, you can retaliate... well that's just bullshit.

Americans live in fear of their fellow Americans, and their own government.  How fucking sad. 

Yeah. Its fucked up. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Bro... civilian guns can't stop the military..... you can't be this stupid :rofls:

Do you know how advanced the US military is? 

They're literally acting like the world is the same as it was back when the constitution was made... :D 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

My argument with you was that you presented a number of mass shootings which was majority gang violence . Not mass shootings the way we see them .

And just like I already said back then, you can take out all gang related ones and it would still be significantly more than any more country. By a margin of 10-20x at least. Yous have had more 'psycho killing randoms in public spaces

shootings this week than any other country all year. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

So the 130 people that died in Paris just four years ago wasn't a mass shooting? 

LMFAO. "exclusive to America" 

250+ in 200 days. Yeah, that's exclusive to America

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Gun ownership is a constitutional right.... its not going anywhere.  

Can't believe you retards are against checks to see if someone is crazy, a criminal or has a license before selling them a gun. 

Like WTF? 

Incremental changes today will lead to massive changes in time. Like the boiling frog theory. 

You give the democrats an inch on gay rights, and then in 20 years time they'll be arguing you're a bigot if your children aren't trannies. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro... civilian guns can't stop the military..... you can't be this stupid :rofls:

Do you know how advanced the US military is? 

Sure , but they wouldnt use that power . That would be the end of the country. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You've never had to use it in such an instance in your entire life.  What are you worried about?

I've never had to use my vehicle insurance either due to not being involved in a car accident so should I just cancel it?

Use your head dumbo. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

And just like I already said back then, you can take out all gang related ones and it would still be significantly more than any more country. By a margin of 10-20x at least. Yous have had more 'psycho killing randoms in public spaces

shootings this week than any other country all year. 

250+ in 200 days. Yeah, that's exclusive to America

Never said that wasn't true. 

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

So the 130 people that died in Paris just four years ago wasn't a mass shooting? 

LMFAO. "exclusive to America" 

You just defeated your own argument. :drake:

130 dead every four years?

Or 50 dead every weekend..............which one you want?

Just now, JONBpc said:

Yeah. Its fucked up. 

I mean I speak like I'm being an asshole and I know people like Dynamite think that outsiders simply don't understand... but the fact is that it's just depressing that you guys can't work to change and improve this.

Because despite America already being one of the greatest countries in the world... if they could solve some of these problems it wouldn't even be a contest.  The thing is.. I think they are solvable... but action needs to start now.  It's not going to happen instantly.. but people need to realize that it's a broken system and things will only get worse.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I've never had to use my vehicle insurance either due to not being involved in a car accident so should I just cancel it?

Use your head dumbo. 

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.

You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?

Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours a day......EVERY DAY.

Are you shooting your gun every day in public?????????????????

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Use your head dumbo. 

OMFG yes... because you USE it every day.  Do you use your gun every day you fuckhead?

This is why the world thinks you are idiots.  This hilariously pathetic rationalization that you've convinced yourself is good.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I mean I speak like I'm being an asshole and I know people like Dynamite think that outsiders simply don't understand... but the fact is that it's just depressing that you guys can't work to change and improve this.

Because despite America already being one of the greatest countries in the world... if they could solve some of these problems it wouldn't even be a contest.  The thing is.. I think they are solvable... but action needs to start now.  It's not going to happen instantly.. but people need to realize that it's a broken system and things will only get worse.

10 of us can't even agree about things on a forum, your expectations for a country spanning 330+ million are too high. 

Yeah, and about 245 of them were gang related shootings. 

:camby:

So we should crack down on handguns and force ammunition to go up dramatically in price to curb the use of handguns in gangs.

Alright............let's do it.

You seem to think liberals don't want to take away guns from gangs.............how many times does this need to be explained to you?

Just now, Remij_ said:

OMFG yes... because you USE it every day.  Do you use your gun every day you fuckhead?

This is why the world thinks you are idiots.  This hilariously pathetic rationalization that you've convinced yourself is good.

I use my home everyday you flippant moron, I'm in it every single day. 

It's perfect rationalization. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

wait... you're comparing two Armies fighting over 50 years ago... to civilians fighting the advanced US army in 2019 :lemming:

:rofls:

When you study History, 50 years ago is actually a short time. 

I know you don't have a good sense of history and analytic thinking in that regard, but that's the truth. 

10 of us can't even agree about things on a forum, your expectations for a country spanning 330+ million are too high. 

Just as long as those people who aren't willing to try recognize that as these things keep happening in higher frequencies and with more devastating outcomes.. that one side was attempting to try.. while the other was unwilling. :shrug: