So who plays or has played a good amount of FFXIV?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TL;DR: Don't bother if you don't enjoy MMORPGs. I only played the base story so far. Wall of text sorry but I LOVE this game. best game ever made   (after godcher 3  )        

I heard that there were like 8 hours worth of cutscenes which is one of the things that appealed to me, but it sounds like the majority of those are just static screens with text box conversations? Th

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The music in the game is real fucking good btw....just wanted to put that out there.

I told ye, again. it only gets better. My fav dungeon music so far: 

2 hours ago, soup said:

LA-HEE

I still need to try Shadowbringers to be fair. I have it but I've never started it up. Just waiting for the right time because I know when I do I'll be addicted for weeks and begin to get that mmo player stench

14 minutes ago, Delita said:

I still need to try Shadowbringers to be fair. I have it but I've never started it up. Just waiting for the right time because I know when I do I'll be addicted for weeks and begin to get that mmo player stench

😂 it's really good well unless you're a ninja. 

2 hours ago, soup said:

😂 it's really good well unless you're a ninja. 

I maimed AST through heavensward and Stormblood but the changes for Shadowbringers sounds terrible :(

gonna switch to dancer 

I just got to the 2nd major area, and the game just dumped a shit load of quests on me, but i just realized that’s I’m barely getting any rewards and they’re all really low level. Did they just open up all the low level quests that would be available to characters who started in that area? That’s pretty dumb....

Edited by Twinblade
2 hours ago, Delita said:

I maimed AST through heavensward and Stormblood but the changes for Shadowbringers sounds terrible :(

gonna switch to dancer 

They got buffs just now but ye theyre the least desirable of healers rn