Thank god for the second amendment

Canadian's :hest:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/misdialled-911-call-leads-cops-to-home-with-100-unsecured-guns-1.5238456

RCMP stumbled upon 100 unsecured guns earlier this week while checking on a home in Nova Scotia's Yarmouth County after the resident misdialed 911, police say.

A 73-year-old man was arrested and faces charges of unsafe storage of a firearm, and police seized all 100 guns

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's not an automatic rifle... white American boys wouldn't use that. :| 

That gun is literally the same as the other gun, same ammunition, same magazines, and they're both semi-automatic.

Oh and to make this even more hilarious, a Ruger Mini-14 is clearly in view from those Canadian seized weapons.

8abyaU6.jpg

"automatic rifle"

None of those shootings are done with automatic rifles...

:lawl:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Upvote 1

LMFAO, Nova Scotian Grandpa's are awesome. I went duck hunting out here with some older Gents out here in New Brunswick (neighbouring Province) and yeah they have Texan gun counts.

Not sure how you get enough gun safes for 100 guns on the Old Age Security pension. :killzone:

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That gun is literally the same as the other gun, same ammunition, same magazines, and they're both semi-automatic.

Oh and to make this even more hilarious, a Ruger Mini-14 is clearly in view from those Canadian seized weapons.

8abyaU6.jpg

"automatic rifle"

None of those shootings are done with automatic rifles...

:lawl:

You feel smart now you stupid fucking gun nut?  :mjpls:

Those shootings ARE done with automatic weapons.

And noticed how they SEIZED the guns?  All 100 of them?

4 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

LMFAO, Nova Scotian Grandpa's are awesome. I went duck hunting out here with some older Gents out here in New Brunswick (neighbouring Province) and yeah they have Texan gun counts.

Not sure how you get enough gun safes for 100 guns on the Old Age Security pension. :killzone:

Yeah safes are not cheap, and even in the extremely large ones which are over a thousand dollars you're limited to like 30 rifles/shotguns. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You feel smart now you stupid fucking gun nut?  :mjpls:

Those shootings ARE done with automatic weapons.

You just disqualified yourself from these conversations, they're all semi-automatics. 

5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yea, and they aren't white kids in America with chips on their shoulders :hehe: 

Guy in Canada has 100 guns.

100 guns seized.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You just disqualified yourself from these conversations, they're all semi-automatics. 

When you say automatic... you can be referring to either semi or fully... Stop acting stupid you fucknut :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

When you say automatic... you can be referring to either semi or fully... Stop acting stupid you fucknut :tom: 

No you can't, you can't walk this back. You actually thought they were automatic guns, a semi-automatic and automatic are completely different things and can't be confused...  :camby:

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's kind of the point, legal guns, the police seized them, second amendment thank you for existing..

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No you can't, you can't walk this back. You actually thought they were automatic guns, a semi-automatic and automatic are completely different things and can't be confused...  :camby:

Although all "semi-automatic", "burst fire", and "fully automatic" firearms are "automatic" in the technical sense that the firearm automatically cycles between rounds with each trigger pull, the terms "automatic weapon" and "automatic firearm" are conventionally reserved by firearm enthusiasts to describe fully automatic firearms. Use of the terms "fully automatic" or "full auto" can avoid confusion.[1] Firearms are further defined by the type of firearm action used

Yea I'm pretty sure I called you a fucking gun nut and established that I was speaking with an idiot... so there you go.  Only retarded trigger happy americans care to debate the difference :shrug: 

That's kind of the point, legal guns, the police seized them, second amendment thank you for existing..

Yea... no.  They weren't properly stored.  There's regulations to owning a gun which you must follow.  Has nothing to do with owning a gun being legal or not.

You can legally buy a car... but you can't legally park it wherever you want... see?

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Although all "semi-automatic", "burst fire", and "fully automatic" firearms are "automatic" in the technical sense that the firearm automatically cycles between rounds with each trigger pull, the terms "automatic weapon" and "automatic firearm" are conventionally reserved by firearm enthusiasts to describe fully automatic firearms. Use of the terms "fully automatic" or "full auto" can avoid confusion.[1] Firearms are further defined by the type of firearm action used

Yea I'm pretty sure I called you a fucking gun nut and established that I was speaking with an idiot... so there you go.  Only retarded trigger happy americans care to debate the difference :shrug: 

Yea... no.  They weren't properly stored.  There's regulations to owning a gun which you must follow.  Has nothing to do with owning a gun being legal or not.

You can legally buy a car... but you can't legally drive it like an idiot... see?

No, you fucked up, not being familiar with guns you thought they were automatic, you doubled down on it and then realized you were wrong. If we were having a debate on stage for gun control your party just lost. 

You thought a Ruger Mini-14 was semi-auto and that the AR was automatic, it's as clear as day from your responses. There's not even an automatic AR-15, that would be a military spec M4A1 which surprise, surprise is not sold to the public. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Like 1

Yeah we don't have automatic guns (well the Gangs have them :killzone:) here in Canada, and I think our magazines are limited to 5 or 10, can't recall, can't be bothered to check up on it.

But we had a CRAZY situation here in Moncton, NB several years back where a guy was hunting Police... And it's such a small community most people knew either a victim (or victims) or even the gunman.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, you fucked up, not being familiar with guns you thought they were automatic, you doubled down on it and then realized you were wrong. If we were having a debate on stage for gun control your party just lost. 

You thought a Ruger Mini-14 was semi-auto and that the AR was automatic, it's as clear as day from your responses. There's not even an automatic AR-15, that would be a military spec M4A1 which surprise, surprise is not sold to the public. 

I'm not a fucking gun nut you retard...  I don't care if I'm right or wrong by the official gun nut definition... and No shit I don't know OR CARE what the fucking gun is.

LMAO you trying to spit facts and make this about me being wrong about what classifies a gun as automatic or semi automatic...

You're a god damn retard.  Threads locked BITCH :kaz: 

• Remij locked this topic