little remi is mud

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here come the boom butthurt   How am I off-topic.........this is an official thread of you crying?   I'm ON topic.

Forum janitors lmfao working for free... 

And you had a mental breakdown like a true american leftist 

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Doesn't like the way I post in his thread, bans me.

Doesn't like the way things are going for himself in my thread, locks it.

You're a piece of shit and a terrible admin :hest:

I'm not an admin.

In my thread I specifically stated what would result in a ban.  You're blaming it on me, but it's not my fault you couldn't follow it.

You couldn't even stay on topic in your own thread.  As soon as I posted, you attempted to change the subject to whether or not when I said automatic I was referring to semi or fully...  You attempted to "school" me... but I'm not having it.  And then you made THIS thread because your feelings were hurt :shrug: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm not an admin.

In my thread I specifically stated what would result in a ban.  You're blaming it on me, but it's not my fault you couldn't follow it.

You couldn't even stay on topic in your own thread.  As soon as I posted, you attempted to change the subject to whether or not when I said automatic I was referring to semi or fully...  You attempted to "school" me... but I'm not having it.  And then you made THIS thread because your feelings were hurt :shrug: 

Oh please forgive me, "moderator"

lPNyFKV.png

Of course I'm blaming it on you, that thread went off topic a hundred different ways that were not the result of me but because I was pointing out some racial inequities you banned me. 

P.S. A thread can go through numerous sub-topics, that's what drives conversation and it's all still related. You're a chump. 

Oh please forgive me, "moderator"

lPNyFKV.png

Of course I'm blaming it on you, that thread went off topic a hundred different ways that were not the result of me but because I was pointing out some racial inequities you banned me. 

P.S. A thread can go through numerous sub-topics, that's what drives conversation and it's all still related. You're a chump. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10217929

So are you going to unlock it and let things run their course or are you going to keep being a bitch?

No.  What the fuck else do you have to say?  You want to just keep arguing about what I meant when I said "automatic" and post gun factz and gatekeep who can and cant tawk abowt teh gunz?

bububub my amendment :cry: 

Nah.

Just now, Remij_ said:

No.  What the fuck else do you have to say?  You want to just keep arguing about what I meant when I said "automatic" and post gun factz and gatekeep who can and cant tawk abowt teh gunz?

bububub my amendment :cry: 

Nah.

Why do you care? Is that thread impacting your life? Is it burdening this dead forum? You're a fucking weirdo on a trip in a forum that has like 15 active people. Hell, your position doesn't even need to exist. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why do you care? Is that thread impacting your life? Is it burdening this dead forum? You're a fucking weirdo on a trip in a forum that has like 15 active people. Hell, your position doesn't even need to exist. 

:snoop: 

@Cookester15 @Alphonse Remove me as a mod PLEASE... I've asked before to be unmodded, but this time really, I can't take WhineomiteCop's constant crying anymore.  Thanks in advance.

12 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I tried Hunt showdown and this game is trash 

:D  

I love it man. The atmosphere is amazing it mixes PvE and PvP in a really cool way. It's because you don't play mp shooters, I understand.

I had some encounters where my partner and I lured zombies and hives (the screaming ladies with the wasps) to other hunters and we just shot them while they fought them off.

tbh i think you should just play more. each game is different, the maps are huge and anything can happen. partner up if you are noob and just be the backup guy.

Edited by kaz
20 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:snoop: 

@Cookester15 @Alphonse Remove me as a mod PLEASE... I've asked before to be unmodded, but this time really, I can't take WhineomiteCop's constant crying anymore.  Thanks in advance.

It's so much better this way :D 

Just switch to Hermit and it will drop from Mod status :face:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
4 minutes ago, kaz said:

:D  

I love it man. The atmosphere is amazing it mixes PvE and PvP in a really cool way. It's because you don't play mp shooters, I understand.

I had some encounters where my partner and I lured zombies and hives (the screaming ladies with the wasps) to other hunters and we just shot them while they fought them off.

tbh i think you should just play more. each game is different, the maps are huge and anything can happen. partner up if you are noob and just be the backup guy.

Plays like trash on xbox . If it had a free trial on PC I'd try it