little remi is mud

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Mods down , I repeat MODS down. 

Who is going to moderate the 7 of us now :whoo:

Cookester and Alphonse. Your two faves, or so I've heard (or pre-determined) :ben:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here come the boom butthurt   How am I off-topic.........this is an official thread of you crying?   I'm ON topic.

Forum janitors lmfao working for free... 

And you had a mental breakdown like a true american leftist 

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

And you had a mental breakdown like a true american leftist :troll2:

Word. :mjgrin:

Breaking news!!

We've got word coming in that a gunman has opened fire at a local web focused business in the city of El SystemWars.  An unidentified white male referring to himself as a "dynamite" Cop opened fire on all moderators working in the building ... releasing as many as 257 rounds in the span of just a couple of minutes.  At this time only one victim who has been fatally wounded has been identified as Remij...but multiple casualties are being reported.  The scene was absolutely horrifying with bodies strewed everywhere..  below is a visual reenactment of the scene as the shooter laid waste to all in his path:

:deader: :deadkoolaid: :dead2: :dead:          :gun:      :kermit:      

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Word. :mjgrin:

Breaking news!!

We've got word coming in that a gunman has opened fire at a local web focused business in the city of El SystemWars.  An unidentified white male referring to himself as a "dynamite" Cop opened fire on all moderators working in the building ... releasing as many as 257 rounds in the span of just a couple of minutes.  At this time only victim fatally wounded who has been identified as Remij...but multiple casualties are being reported.  The scene was absolutely horrifying with bodies strewed everywhere..  below is a visual reenactment of the scene as the shooter laid waste to all in his path:

:deader: :deadkoolaid: :dead2: :dead:          :gun:      :kermit:      

Don't forget it was done with a semi-automatic :mj:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Don't forget it was done with a semi-automatic :mj:

and a Semi was used on 50 Cent, and yet there he is. B) Remij taking 9 shots then drives himself to the unmod hospital to free himself. :ben:

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

at least he did it intentionally :tom:

You saying 50 cent cheddar bob'd himself? or Remij left? Honestly man, this place doesn't need mods; it just requires Jerry to log in and read you Alice in Wonderland - his speciality - AKA Cheshire cat.:troll:

Also, I love the fact that DC referred to @Remij_ as Remi, who was a VERY different mod. And I think ANYONE who read this can only imagine the result of DC posting here while he was here.... :D 

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Also, I love the fact that DC referred to @Remij_ as Remi, who was a VERY different mod. And I think ANYONE who read this can only imagine the result of DC posting here while he was here.... :D 

You mean Remy.  And yea :D 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What's funny was that when Remij was chosen as a mod it  was "yeaaa one if us". 

Once he actually started modding shit.... now you call him far left? :rofls:

No , I call him ignorant . I call you far left. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You mean Remy.  And yea :D 

Can you imagine? I mean who hasn't ran into an issue with him? When I was a mod, he was livid!; when Hal put as Admin (so he could tend to retirement community known as SW2) he threatened Javier that he was DONE with this site.

Part of the reason I think @Hot Sauce  (among others, but I only save his pic) was never allowed as a mod (since Jav never really knew this site at this point)  was due to Remy shitting on anyone I conversed with to reach any higher position...