Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

Samsung deleted anti-Apple ads after ditching the headphone jack

Recommended Posts

LMAO. They are acting now as if they never marketed against it. 
 

Hard to make this shit up. 
https://bgr.com/2019/08/08/galaxy-note-10-headphone-jack-is-dead-why-and-how-to-embrace-change/

 

Then again, Samsung DID release a 130+ page book on quite literally, “how to copy the iPhone” 

https://www.scribd.com/doc/102317767/Samsung-Relative-Evaluation-Report-on-S1-iPhone#download&from_embed

 

😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is super interesting. 

Not much to talk about in gaming. Switch is dominating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Not much to talk about in gaming. Switch is dominating. 

I see a lot people at work with switches.  They are all younger than me though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably because Samsung feels like they don't need to take such potshots at Apple anymore:

 

 

Quote

 

Apple falls out of world's top three smartphone makers after iPhone sales drop

Apple has fallen out of the world's top three smartphone makers for the first time in a decade after a decline in iPhone sales.

 

Shipments of the iPhone fell by 15pc year-on-year during the second quarter of 2019, according to figures from IHS Markit.

 

It means Apple, which already sat behind Samsung and Huawei in unit shipments, slipped to fourth place behind Chinese company Oppo.


 

Maybe they are probably going to start designing their ads around making fun of Huawei.:blessed:They are a higher priority, after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Probably because Samsung feels like they don't need to take such potshots at Apple anymore:

 

 

Maybe they are probably going to start designing their ads around making fun of Huawei.:blessed:They are a higher priority, after all.

4th place Apple :rofls:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ghostz is still just awful at making threads; even after all these years :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Not much to talk about in gaming. Switch is dominating. 

Actually PlayStation is dominating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Probably because Samsung feels like they don't need to take such potshots at Apple anymore:

 

 

Maybe they are probably going to start designing their ads around making fun of Huawei.:blessed:They are a higher priority, after all.

Global-Premium-Market-Share.jpg

 

thats for phones over $400. Imagine over... $700. LMAO. Samsung, king of Budget phones😂

Edited by ghostz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Global-Premium-Market-Share.jpg

 

thats for phones over $400. Imagine over... $700. LMAO. Samsung, king of Budget phones😂

4th Place :reg: No wonder Samsung isn't talking about Apple anymore.........they just don't have any pressing need to talk about them.:shrug:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

imagine if those budget phones.. led to good business! .. nope 👎🏻😂

 

Samsung - Revenue: $44.7 billion | Profits: $5.3 billion

Huawei - Revenue: $26.8 billion | Profits: $2.1 billion

Apple - Revenue: $58 billion | Profits: $11.6 billion


😂😂😂

 
shall we compare galaxy and note shipments to iPhone shipments? Hell, pick any SINGLE iPhone model and compare it to the best year the note & Galaxy had.. COMBINE THEIR SALES..it’s still a sliver of any iPhone model LOL. 130+ pages detailing on how to copy the iPhone. YIKES bro 😅 can’t beat em.. join em! 

Edited by ghostz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

 

 

 

 

 

imagine if those budget phones.. led to good business! .. nope 👎🏻😂

 

Samsung - Revenue: $44.7 billion | Profits: $5.3 billion

Huawei - Revenue: $26.8 billion | Profits: $2.1 billion

Apple - Revenue: $58 billion | Profits: $11.6 billion


😂😂😂

 
shall we compare galaxy and note shipments to iPhone shipments? Hell, pick any SINGLE iPhone model and compare it to the best year the note & Galaxy had.. COMBINE THEIR SALES..it’s still a sliver of any iPhone model LOL. 130+ pages detailing on how to copy the iPhone. YIKES bro 😅 can’t beat em.. join em! 

All this tells us is how massively overpriced Apple products are.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lostfool said:

All this tells us is how massively overpriced Apple products are.  

and Yet, it’s the most popular cell phone in the world. :love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ghostz said:

and Yet, it’s the most popular cell phone in the world. :love:

Nobody is buying the 10 and the huge decline in iphone sales this year prove it.  People only buy iphones because they are too stupid to figure how to use Android.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Nobody is buying the 10 and the huge decline in iphone sales this year prove it.  People only buy iphones because they are too stupid to figure how to use Android.  

So what do you do on android that you can’t do on ios?

 

and you realize the iPhone 10 has out sold every android phone ever made (by 10:1), right? LMAO

Edited by ghostz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, flazeda_warrior said:

I’m still using cables headphones. Is everyone else on Bluetooth?? 

I was waiting on the wireless headphones market to mature.

 

Its pretty okay, right now, but you still gotta drop some money if you want true wireless bluetooth earbuds or headphones that are every bit as good at buying good wired versions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Notes are the best phones on the market bar none. It sucks that the headphone jack is going away but at this point there's no other choice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

iFixit has discovered that Apple is disabling your phone if you attempt to repair it and replace its battery.

 

It will literally say that your iOS software is disabled. They basically have a DRM system between the battery being registered to that specific phone. So even if you bought ANOTHER official Apple battery, it still disables your phone.

 

Fucking DRM for BATTERIES

 

What a scumbag company.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

iFixit has discovered that Apple is disabling your phone if you attempt to repair it and replace its battery.

 

It will literally say that your iOS software is disabled. They basically have a DRM system between the battery being registered to that specific phone. So even if you bought ANOTHER official Apple battery, it still disables your phone.

 

Fucking DRM for BATTERIES

 

What a scumbag company.

 

 

yuck:scust:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×