wal-mart banning ads for 'violent' videogames in its stores, will still sell guns two aisles over

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/walmart-bans-violent-video-game-ads-but-will-still-sell-guns/

:ccruise:

“Walmart stores are reportedly removing ‘signing and displays referencing violence,’ including signage and playable demos for video games, following recent shootings at two of its stores,” Vice reported.

EBZug6TXoAU7Hrv?format=jpg&name=large

Two aisles over:

Walmart.png

:rofl: 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is no way that is or was fucking real? Surely!?      

They've already done restrictions in their firearms business.   They voluntarily raised the limit to age 21 and ending the sales of "military-style semi-automatic rifles"   AND tha

if I'm in america and some armed dude walks in a place I would shoot him too in self defense and take the 2nd degree murder....   but it's american literally everyone is a potential thread I

They're removing something which doesn't interfere with their business, gun sales and ammunition are a huge part of Walmart's bottom line so firearm restrictions would cut into that. Some adverts are not, it's a quick and easy remedy which they can do effortlessly.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're removing something which doesn't interfere with their business, gun sales and ammunition are a huge part of Walmart's bottom line so firearm restrictions would cut into that. Some adverts are not, it's a quick and easy remedy which they can do effortlessly.

They've already done restrictions in their firearms business.

They voluntarily raised the limit to age 21 and ending the sales of "military-style semi-automatic rifles"

AND that's not all, they ALSO no longer sell high-capacity magazines.

Guess their gun business must not be that important.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Whoever believes simply owning a gun is the same as promoting violence, has been brainwashed. 

Possibly. I think there are two types of gun owners. But why run the risk? I've never needed a gun. If I did, I'd keep it locked and at home, next to a dresser. 

imagine you at walmart and some fart starts shooting people and you pull your gun and shoot him (like the hero you are) and then get shot by police or whoever mistaken you for a threat.

everyone needs gunz, to shoot the people who shoot at us. retarded american logic. your gun obsession is shit and destroys lives.

19 minutes ago, kaz said:

imagine you at walmart and some fart starts shooting people and you pull your gun and shoot him (like the hero you are) and then get shot by police or whoever mistaken you for a threat.

everyone needs gunz, to shoot the people who shoot at us. retarded american logic. your gun obsession is shit and destroys lives.

Its those questions that 2nd Amendment defenders don't want to answer because they CAN'T answer it.

When someone is shooting..........how can you tell the difference between the good guy with a gun and the bad guy with a gun.

TRAINED SOLDIERS who are aware that they are in a warzone and they have FUCKING MATCHING OUTFITS.......still kill each other with friendly fire.

But multiple people, who all look different, who suddenly have their guns out and pointing and firing, and all of them are of varied levels of training and expertise.............how are they supposed to tell who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?

"Well, usually the bad guy is donning body armor and walking with a big gun":lemming:

There's a guy in Missouri who just did that..........Dynocrap said that he shouldn't be considered  suspicious.

So in other words..........we can't make a judgement unless the bullet is flying towards our bodies.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its those questions that 2nd Amendment defenders don't want to answer because they CAN'T answer it.

When someone is shooting..........how can you tell the difference between the good guy with a gun and the bad guy with a gun.

TRAINED SOLDIERS who are aware that they are in a warzone and they have FUCKING MATCHING OUTFITS.......still kill each other with friendly fire.

But multiple people, who all look different, who suddenly have their guns out and pointing and firing, and all of them are of varied levels of training and expertise.............how are they supposed to tell who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?

"Well, usually the bad guy is donning body armor and walking with a big gun":lemming:

There's a guy in Missouri who just did that..........Dynocrap said that he shouldn't be considered  suspicious.

So in other words..........we can't make a judgement unless the bullet is flying towards our bodies.

I didn't say he shouldn't be considered suspicious, I said he didn't present any hostility and that fear and the feeling of intimidation those around him might have felt were subjective and have no bearing on the standing or legality of open carrying in public where legal.

All you do is twist and lie. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I didn't say he shouldn't be considered suspicious, I said he didn't present any hostility and that fear and the feeling of intimidation those around him might have felt were subjective and have no bearing on the standing or legality of open carrying in public where legal.

All you do is twist and lie. 

Sorry..........you don't get to dictate how other people should feel.

And you don't get to declare what isn't logical common sense..........if EVERYBODY around you is thinking the same thing...........you, my friend, are the outlier.

Not them.

You're not smart enough to bullshit your way out of that.

And, I also notice that the very thing I PREDICTED in that last post.........you fulfilled.

Thank you. proven right, again.:blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry..........you don't get to dictate how other people should feel.

And you don't get to declare what isn't logical common sense..........if EVERYBODY around you is thinking the same thing...........you, my friend, are the outlier.

Not them.

You're not smart enough to bullshit your way out of that.

And, I also notice that the very thing I PREDICTED in that last post.........you fulfilled.

Thank you. proven right, again.:blessed:

How people feel has no dictation on the law.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How people feel has no dictation on the law.

In terms of reasonable expectations, yes it does.

Because if you are aware of how everybody is reacting..........and you still continue to do something...........then that PROVES INTENT.

And that is where the law can't protect you--if you are clearly doing something with a malicious intent.

Edited by jehurey