wal-mart banning ads for 'violent' videogames in its stores, will still sell guns two aisles over

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is no way that is or was fucking real? Surely!?      

They've already done restrictions in their firearms business.   They voluntarily raised the limit to age 21 and ending the sales of "military-style semi-automatic rifles"   AND tha

if I'm in america and some armed dude walks in a place I would shoot him too in self defense and take the 2nd degree murder....   but it's american literally everyone is a potential thread I

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not how stand your ground laws work not to mention not every state has them. You couldn't possibly be more ignorant of the law. 

In Missouri it is.  Also in Florida.

OOPS, looks like your lazy attempt at trying to win the argument by trying the "you don't know anything about guns......so you're automatically disqualified" didn't work. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

In Missouri it is.  Also in Florida.

OOPS, looks like your lazy attempt at trying to win the argument by trying the "you don't know anything about guns......so you're automatically disqualified" didn't work. LOL

That doesn't qualify under stand your ground law. The amount of stupidity in being you is...

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That doesn't qualify under stand your ground law. The amount of stupidity in being you is...

Yes they do. He's in a store and his back could be up against a wall to hampers his ability to retreat.

Stand Your Ground, dawg.

Wow, I'm even giving you a lecture on the subject.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes they do. He's in a store and his back could be up against a wall to hampers his ability to retreat.

Stand Your Ground, dawg.

Wow, I'm even giving you a lecture on the subject.

Go test this theory, I'll see you in 25 to life. What a dumb fuck. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea... WE'VE lost the plot :roll: 

You're talking about shooting people in the head unprovoked who are in compliance with not only the law, but constitutional law, yeah you've lost the fucking plot. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're talking about shooting people in the head unprovoked who are in compliance with not only the law, but constitutional law, yeah you've lost the fucking plot. 

No.. I'm talking about me being scared shitless and killing someone because I'm scared for my fucking life.... :| 

All because... he decided to be a complete fucking idiot....

It's like you can't even see the bigger issue here :D 

Just now, Remij_ said:

No.. I'm talking about me being scared shitless and killing someone because I'm scared for my fucking life.... :| 

You see....Dynocrap has a perfect response to that.

You see................your fears, however you perceived them............SIMPLY DON'T COUNT.

The only mentality that counts, apparently, is that of the semi-automatic rifle owner.  Interesting, eh?:bena:

Just now, Remij_ said:

Being scared of someone exercising constitutional law isn't justification to murder them, leave, call the police. 

The bigger issue is you people are unhinged and are not only now condoning murder, you're copping to you would do it yourself.

If you were in the US I would legitimately report you to the FBI right now. 

Just now, jehurey said:

You see....Dynocrap has a perfect response to that.

You see................your fears, however you perceived them............SIMPLY DON'T COUNT.

The only mentality that counts, apparently, is that of the semi-automatic rifle owner.  Interesting, eh?:bena:

Yep... apparently. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Being scared of someone exercising constitutional law isn't justification to murder them, leave, call the police. 

The bigger issue is you people are unhinged and are not only now condoning murder, you're copping to you would do it yourself.

If you were in the US I would legitimately report you to the FBI right now. 

:tom: 

You're a god damn fucking clown.. you know that?

You don't have to worry... I'm not a stupid fucking trigger happy American.  

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:tom: 

You're a god damn fucking clown.. you know that?

You don't have to worry... I'm not a stupid fucking trigger happy American.  

You're saying you would murder someone legally open carrying a firearm if they were in public, yeah you'd have fed's crawling all over your house by the end of the night if you were here. 

@JONBpc Read this shit, unbelievable. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

This is how we know the 2nd Amendment defenders are full of shit.

568adfd71f0000a101e9ce59.jpeg?ops=scalef

black-panthers-guns3.jpg

mulford-act-meme.jpg?w=618

That is 100 fucking percent, honest-to-god True.

The moment black people started open carrying................White Conservative sure did love themselves some gun control.

AND the NRA supported the law.

:blessed:"Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the Truth............sooner or later, that debt is repaid":blessed: