wal-mart banning ads for 'violent' videogames in its stores, will still sell guns two aisles over

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep... apparently. 

Not according to that guy in Missouri is arrested and charged with terroristic threats.:reg:

You know this cops from Missouri are such hippie liberals./s

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is no way that is or was fucking real? Surely!?      

They've already done restrictions in their firearms business.   They voluntarily raised the limit to age 21 and ending the sales of "military-style semi-automatic rifles"   AND tha

if I'm in america and some armed dude walks in a place I would shoot him too in self defense and take the 2nd degree murder....   but it's american literally everyone is a potential thread I

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're saying you would murder someone legally open carrying a firearm if they were in public, yeah you'd have fed's crawling all over your house by the end of the night if you were here. 

No..  I'm saying that idiot who decided to walk around in a Walmart with an assault rifle stands a good chance of being shot and killed by some fucking scared trigger happy American.... 

God it's like you can't even understand the fucking moral of the story you god damn idiot. :snoop: 

This is EXACTLY why I don't think people should be allowed to walk around with assault rifles... and EXACLTY why I think your laws and your country is retarded as fuck.

Edited by Remij_

if I'm in america and some armed dude walks in a place I would shoot him too in self defense and take the 2nd degree murder....

but it's american literally everyone is a potential thread I'd have to turn into rambo to survive

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No..  I'm saying that idiot who decided to walk around in a Walmart with an assault rifle stands a good chance of being shot and killed by some fucking scared trigger happy American.... 

God it's like you can't even understand the fucking moral of the story you god damn idiot. :snoop: 

This is EXACTLY why I don't think people should be allowed to walk around with assault rifles... and EXACLTY why I think your laws and your country is retarded as fuck.

Then it seems that scared trigger happy people shouldn't have guns, one person shouldn't have a gun in this scenario and it's not the guy open carrying an "assault rifle".

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.. I'm talking about me being scared shitless and killing someone because I'm scared for my fucking life.... :| 

All because... he decided to be a complete fucking idiot....

It's like you can't even see the bigger issue here :D 

Sounds like you are trigger happy . Prob best to stay in Canada :troll2:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Then it seems that scared trigger happy people shouldn't have guns, one person shouldn't have a gun in this scenario and it's not the guy open carrying an "assault rifle".

But isn't the point being that people with guns shouldn't feel scared in the first place? :drake: 

Sheesh :snoop: 

Sorry...........your infringing on the gun rights of that scared trigger happy people.

You cannot infringe on the 2nd Amendment.

Good Lord, the news simply does not stop.

ANOTHER RIGHT-WINGER who was threatening Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was arrested, and guess what, he was committing crimes as well.

Ilegally stockpiling ammunition:

Ohio man charged with threatening to shoot Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, illegally stockpiling ammunition

An Ohio man was slammed with criminal charges Friday for threatening New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and stockpiling illegal ammunition in his home, according to prosecutors.

Federal agents raided Tim Ireland’s Toledo home on Thursday and arrested him after learning he had posted on Facebook that Ocasio-Cortez “should be shot," prosecutors said.

“My employer would load the gun for me,” Ireland posted, according to court records.

During the raid, feds found several rounds of illegal ammunition in Ireland’s home, prosecutors said.

An FBI background check also revealed the 41-year-old had two outstanding warrants on marijuana possession in Georgia and skipping a court hearing in Florida related to a past criminal case, according to prosecutors.

Before Ireland’s arrest, a federal agent had called him and asked about the inflammatory Facebook post about Ocasio-Cortez, according to records.

“Ireland stated he was very proud of that post he made,” the agent wrote in an affidavit.

Ireland also told the agent he “always carries his guns concealed” and that “everyone he knows has guns,” according to the affidavit.

Welp.........guess he won't be allowed to have guns anymore.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Good Lord, the news simply does not stop.

ANOTHER RIGHT-WINGER who was threatening Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was arrested, and guess what, he was committing crimes as well.

Ilegally stockpiling ammunition:

Welp.........guess he won't be allowed to have guns anymore.

A criminal being put away and answering for crimes, who exactly is arguing against this?

A criminal being put away and answering for crimes, who exactly is arguing against this?

And they wouldn't have been able to do that without going into his home to check and see if he might be committing a crime.

You are exactly right, nobody is arguing against that.  If we have a person who openly talks about their guns, maybe they need a home inspection to make sure that EVERYTHING is in order.

If you're not doing anything wrong, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.:fblike:

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Oh no your loud and clear.  We hear ya :troll2:

No you don't.  If American's were able to hear anything that was happening outside of America, maybe they would have gained a bit of sense by now. :cmpunk2: