Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bodycount N

wal-mart banning ads for 'violent' videogames in its stores, will still sell guns two aisles over

Recommended Posts

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Jerry further condoning lies and now 2nd degree murder. 

 

:tom:

Sorry, other people have rights.

 

Stand your ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

And he'd be declared innocent of all charges by a jury of his peers.

 

99 out of 100 times.:blessed:

That wouldn't happen, keep daydreaming you fucking idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Then you'd be arrested and charged with second degree murder. 

 

:camby:

Or a hero? :wonder: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, other people have rights.

 

Stand your ground.

That's not how stand your ground laws work not to mention not every state has them. You couldn't possibly be more ignorant of the law. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That wouldn't happen, keep daydreaming you fucking idiot. 

Yes it would.

 

Don't worry about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij_ said:

Or a hero? :wonder: 

For shooting a guy in the head for doing nothing but open carrying his legal firearms legally? You guys have lost the plot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not how stand your ground laws work not to mention not every state has them. You couldn't possibly be more ignorant of the law. 

In Missouri it is.  Also in Florida.

 

OOPS, looks like your lazy attempt at trying to win the argument by trying the "you don't know anything about guns......so you're automatically disqualified" didn't work. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

In Missouri it is.  Also in Florida.

 

OOPS, looks like your lazy attempt at trying to win the argument by trying the "you don't know anything about guns......so you're automatically disqualified" didn't work. LOL

That doesn't qualify under stand your ground law. The amount of stupidity in being you is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That doesn't qualify under stand your ground law. The amount of stupidity in being you is...

Yes they do. He's in a store and his back could be up against a wall to hampers his ability to retreat.

 

Stand Your Ground, dawg.

 

Wow, I'm even giving you a lecture on the subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

Yes they do. He's in a store and his back could be up against a wall to hampers his ability to retreat.

 

Stand Your Ground, dawg.

 

Wow, I'm even giving you a lecture on the subject.

Go test this theory, I'll see you in 25 to life. What a dumb fuck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Go test this theory, I'll see you in 25 to life. What a dumb fuck. 

Go walk into a store in full body ammo and carrying a gun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea... WE'VE lost the plot :roll: 

 

You're talking about shooting people in the head unprovoked who are in compliance with not only the law, but constitutional law, yeah you've lost the fucking plot. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're talking about shooting people in the head unprovoked who are in compliance with not only the law, but constitutional law, yeah you've lost the fucking plot. 

No.. I'm talking about me being scared shitless and killing someone because I'm scared for my fucking life.... :| 

 

All because... he decided to be a complete fucking idiot....

 

It's like you can't even see the bigger issue here :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij_ said:

No.. I'm talking about me being scared shitless and killing someone because I'm scared for my fucking life.... :| 

 

All because... he decided to be a complete fucking idiot....

 

It's like you can't even see the bigger issue here :D 

You see....Dynocrap has a perfect response to that.

 

You see................your fears, however you perceived them............SIMPLY DON'T COUNT.

 

The only mentality that counts, apparently, is that of the semi-automatic rifle owner.  Interesting, eh?:bena:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij_ said:

No.. I'm talking about me being scared shitless and killing someone because I'm scared for my fucking life.... :| 

 

All because... he decided to be a complete fucking idiot....

 

It's like you can't even see the bigger issue here :D 

Being scared of someone exercising constitutional law isn't justification to murder them, leave, call the police. 

 

The bigger issue is you people are unhinged and are not only now condoning murder, you're copping to you would do it yourself.

 

If you were in the US I would legitimately report you to the FBI right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

You see....Dynocrap has a perfect response to that.

 

You see................your fears, however you perceived them............SIMPLY DON'T COUNT.

 

The only mentality that counts, apparently, is that of the semi-automatic rifle owner.  Interesting, eh?:bena:

Yep... apparently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Being scared of someone exercising constitutional law isn't justification to murder them, leave, call the police. 

 

The bigger issue is you people are unhinged and are not only now condoning murder, you're copping to you would do it yourself.

 

If you were in the US I would legitimately report you to the FBI right now. 

:tom: 

 

You're a god damn fucking clown.. you know that?

 

You don't have to worry... I'm not a stupid fucking trigger happy American.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:tom: 

 

You're a god damn fucking clown.. you know that?

 

You don't have to worry... I'm not a stupid fucking trigger happy American.  

You're saying you would murder someone legally open carrying a firearm if they were in public, yeah you'd have fed's crawling all over your house by the end of the night if you were here. 

 

@JONBpc Read this shit, unbelievable. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is how we know the 2nd Amendment defenders are full of shit.

 

568adfd71f0000a101e9ce59.jpeg?ops=scalef

 

black-panthers-guns3.jpg

 

mulford-act-meme.jpg?w=618

 

That is 100 fucking percent, honest-to-god True.

 

The moment black people started open carrying................White Conservative sure did love themselves some gun control.

 

AND the NRA supported the law.

 

:blessed:"Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the Truth............sooner or later, that debt is repaid":blessed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×