wal-mart banning ads for 'violent' videogames in its stores, will still sell guns two aisles over

Just now, JONBpc said:

But lots of people do that.  Again, you're ignorant 

Yea... and it's stupid.  My whole fucking point was that it's stupid and only causes panic and fear.  Someone COULD accidentally kill that dipshit for exercising his right.

Americans thinking that this should be a normal thing... or even allowed.... are stupid.  There's NO reason for it.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is no way that is or was fucking real? Surely!?      

They've already done restrictions in their firearms business.   They voluntarily raised the limit to age 21 and ending the sales of "military-style semi-automatic rifles"   AND tha

if I'm in america and some armed dude walks in a place I would shoot him too in self defense and take the 2nd degree murder....   but it's american literally everyone is a potential thread I

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea... and it's stupid.  My whole fucking point was that it's stupid and only causes panic and fear.  Someone COULD accidentally kill that dipshit for exercising his right.

Americans thinking that this should be a normal thing... or even allowed.... are stupid.  There's NO reason for it.

Agreed , but it's legal In some places and common In those places .

I'd rather people have the gun showing,  than not knowing . My state has 4 plus million concealed carry permits . If I'm in a room with someone , its guaranteed someone or multiple people have a concealed gun .

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Agreed , but it's legal In some places and common In those places .

I'd rather people have the gun showing,  than not knowing . My state has 4 plus million concealed carry permits . If I'm in a room with someone , its guaranteed someone or multiple people have a concealed gun .

Shit would make me nervous to no end.

I ain't ever been anywhere where civilians walk around with ARs strapped across their backs.

I'd rather nobody be able to carry guns out and about.. then I wouldn't have to worry.. :reg: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Shit would make me nervous to no end.

I ain't ever been anywhere where civilians walk around with ARs strapped across their backs.

I'd rather nobody be able to carry guns out and about.. then I wouldn't have to worry.. :reg: 

You wouldnt have to worry about the millions with concealed guns ? 

Cause it's the same thing . 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Murders ? Yeah , we know you love it . 

Looks like he dropped his gimmick already.:tom:

Don't see him talking about the victims......he seems more interested in criticizing people who want to save lives.

No surprise there.

Just now, jehurey said:

Looks like he dropped his gimmick already.:tom:

Don't see him talking about the victims......he seems more interested in criticizing people who want to save lives.

No surprise there.

Then you'd have nothing to talk about.  And we all know that would drive you crazy .

Just now, JONBpc said:

Then you'd have nothing to talk about.  And we all know that would drive you crazy .

You just admitted that you don't care about the victims.

Wow. Do you not care about them because they were all Hispanics that were being targeted and killed?

23 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's my right as an american.  If someone is threatening me I have a right to stand my ground.

Only dumbos would think that a week after 2 mass shootings that someone wouldn't be sensitive to a threat like someone with an assault rifle making quick and sudden moves.

If they're threatening you with deadly actions, a person just existing with a gun on them isn't threatening you.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You just admitted that you don't care about the victims.

Wow. Do you not care about them because they were all Hispanics that were being targeted and killed?

No I didn't say that.  But you are continuing to show all of us that you only care about the argument , no matter the situation .

It's really sad and pathetic.  But , those words define you,  soooo.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

If they're threatening you with deadly actions, a person just existing with a gun on them isn't threatening you.

I know that for crying out loud....

My whole point was that someone could easily mistake anything he does as a threat, considering the shootings that have been happening.

It's still completely stupid.  Just because it's a constitutional right doesn't mean that it's not dumb as fuck and causes needless tension.

Just now, JONBpc said:

No I didn't say that.  But you are continuing to show all of us that you only care about the argument , no matter the situation .

It's really sad and pathetic.  But , those words define you,  soooo.

No........I'm trying to get guns out of the equation so that more people don't die.

Its really odd............I actually TRIED to direct you into talking about the victims, but you directed it back at me.

Very weird.

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You wouldnt have to worry about the millions with concealed guns ? 

Cause it's the same thing . 

No... I mean.. no guns.  I shouldn't have to worry about open carry nor concealed guns when out in stores. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No........I'm trying to get guns out of the equation so that more people don't die.

Its really odd............I actually TRIED to direct you into talking about the victims, but you directed it back at me.

Very weird.

Arguing on the internet is doing nothing . What are you really doing ? 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No... I mean.. no guns.  I shouldn't have to worry about open carry nor concealed guns when out in stores. 

You cant take away people's guns dude :D

Just now, JONBpc said:

Arguing on the internet is doing nothing . What are you really doing ? 

So you're arguing. Which by your definition is doing nothing?

So, if you are doing it, as well............why complain about me?