wal-mart banning ads for 'violent' videogames in its stores, will still sell guns two aisles over

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you're arguing. Which by your definition is doing nothing?

So, if you are doing it, as well............why complain about me?

And you cant answer because you are doing nothing and you know it.  Its not a real issue . It's just an argument on a game forum. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is no way that is or was fucking real? Surely!?      

They've already done restrictions in their firearms business.   They voluntarily raised the limit to age 21 and ending the sales of "military-style semi-automatic rifles"   AND tha

if I'm in america and some armed dude walks in a place I would shoot him too in self defense and take the 2nd degree murder....   but it's american literally everyone is a potential thread I

I literally just posted a story of somebody who is getting their guns taken away in Ohio.

Even Dynocrap agreed with the story.

You cannot take away 400 million guns as remij is suggesting.  You are aware of this .

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No........I'm trying to get guns out of the equation so that more people don't die.

Its really odd............I actually TRIED to direct you into talking about the victims, but you directed it back at me.

Very weird.

Let me direct this to you further, I saw you make the comment about Hispanics getting killed in this attack. How many of them would still be alive if they didn't illegally enter this country?

8 out of 20.

This doesn't at all detract from the shooter or what he did, but fact is those people shouldn't have been here anyways.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm speaking as a human being... anywhere.

America is fucked... yea I already know that... lmao

Seems to bother you than most Americans :D

Hate you guys!!! Pawease get better tho :cry:

Lmao

Just now, JONBpc said:

You cannot take away 400 million guns as remij is suggesting.  You are aware of this .

That's not what I suggested though.

I said I'd rather live somewhere where you don't have to worry about whether the gun someone has is visible or concealed...   I'd rather know that they simply don't have a gun.

Why is this so hard to follow? :wonder:  :( 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

And you cant answer because you are doing nothing and you know it.  Its not a real issue . It's just an argument on a game forum. 

The only person who seems to be brushing issues aside is you.

I try to talk about the victims.........you brushed it aside.

I try to talk about gun control to save lives.......you don't seem to care.

The only thing you seem to want to talk about is just me.

Correct?

Just now, jehurey said:

The only person who seems to be brushing issues aside is you.

I try to talk about the victims.........you brushed it aside.

I try to talk about gun control to save lives.......you don't seem to care.

The only thing you seem to want to talk about is just me.

Correct?

What are you really doing ? If you refuse to answer I'm done here . You're done .

You're a fraud .

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Let me direct this to you further, I saw you make the comment about Hispanics getting killed in this attack. How many of them would still be alive if they didn't illegally enter this country?

8 out of 20.

This doesn't at all detract from the shooter or what he did, but fact is those people shouldn't have been here anyways.

Actually you pretty much DID DETRACT. That's exactly what you did.

You are basically saying.............this guy wouldn't go crazy and kill people if it wasn't for undocumented immigrants.

And secondly, immigrants are allowed to cross the border for temporary visits. Their house is literally across the border, they traveled to the other side to go to Walmart.

So you calling illegal is actually quite wrong. And it reeks of INTENTIONAL racism.

What are you really doing ? If you refuse to answer I'm done here . You're done .

You're a fraud .

So you accused me of evading............and then you run away without responding to everything I just said?

Wow.:francis:

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

No, you can.

It wouldn't be easy, but you could greatly reduce it.

Technically in Australia, they didn't take away all of the guns, but they reduced it enough to where they considered the problem solved. And that's what people mean.

Actually, most liberals still want people to have a chance at getting a gun, its just that we want it regulated.

You seem to be purposely interpreting things in the most absolute and contrived way possible in order to mock other people's arguments. it seems intentional.

Seems to bother you than most Americans :D

Hate you guys!!! Pawease get better tho :cry:

Lmao

I don't REALLY hate Americans.  I just hate how oblivious you guys are to painfully obvious issues at times though.  You're too set in your ways.

Actually you pretty much DID DETRACT. That's exactly what you did.

You are basically saying.............this guy wouldn't go crazy and kill people if it wasn't for undocumented immigrants.

And secondly, immigrants are allowed to cross the border for temporary visits. Their house is literally across the border, they traveled to the other side to go to Walmart.

So you calling illegal is actually quite wrong. And it reeks of INTENTIONAL racism.

8 out of the 20 people killed were illegally present in the country. It's just a fact which exists all its own. That doesn't justify what he did but there's more than one legality at place with this shooting.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's not what I suggested though.

I said I'd rather live somewhere where you don't have to worry about whether the gun someone has is visible or concealed...   I'd rather know that they simply don't have a gun.

Why is this so hard to follow? :wonder:  :( 

And you do,  so what's your argument ?

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I don't REALLY hate Americans.  I just hate how oblivious you guys are to painfully obvious issues at times though.  You're too set in your ways.

This is why I say you are ignorant . Maybe you'll understand that someday. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

8 out of the 20 people killed were illegally present in the country. It's just a fact which exists all its own. That doesn't justify what he did but there's more than one legality at place with this shooting.

You are trying to justify it.

You are trying to say that--THAT information is why he went crazy.

That's you trying to justify it and place blame elsewhere besides the DIRECT ACTIONS of the criminal.

There is not more than one legality "at place"

One potential crime does not factor into another crime being committed.

Take responsibility............for once.

Just now, jehurey said:

We are 6 days removed from the crime.................and these guys are STILL trying to direct blame elsewhere.

Wow.

Where am i directing blame ?

This is why I say you are ignorant . Maybe you'll understand that someday. 

Nobody in the world has visited both Canada and America and said "they're totally different"....

There's a few things that separate us... not being an idiot about guns is one of them.  There's nothing you can say to convince me that walking around with an AR on you should be a normal thing and within the law. :shrug: