wal-mart banning ads for 'violent' videogames in its stores, will still sell guns two aisles over

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Nobody in the world has visited both Canada and America and said "they're totally different"....

There's a few things that separate us... not being an idiot about guns is one of them.  There's nothing you can say to convince me that walking around with an AR on you should be a normal thing and within the law. :shrug: 

I dont have to convince you , I agree ..but that is the law . Bitchjng about it here won't change that 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is no way that is or was fucking real? Surely!?      

They've already done restrictions in their firearms business.   They voluntarily raised the limit to age 21 and ending the sales of "military-style semi-automatic rifles"   AND tha

if I'm in america and some armed dude walks in a place I would shoot him too in self defense and take the 2nd degree murder....   but it's american literally everyone is a potential thread I

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nobody in the world has visited both Canada and America and said "they're totally different"....

There's a few things that separate us... not being an idiot about guns is one of them.  There's nothing you can say to convince me that walking around with an AR on you should be a normal thing and within the law. :shrug: 

I've already asked him to provide hard evidence on how countries are "different"

Some people seem to think that :

-Democracy

-Capitalism

-Multi-culturalism

-Crime

-Gangs

-Social classes

And the conflict and behavioral relationship that arises out of all of those things.......these guys think....."ONLY America has that stuff, and cannot be found anywhere else"

You can actually tell which people simply haven't visited the outside world.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Dont say these.guys when talking about one person

Or maybe try reading the second half of the sentence so that you can figure out what exactly I'm talking about.

Try doing that first. If its still confusing you.........I'll make the necessary adjustments to better help you.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not redirecting blame, but had they..........

You're literally doing it again. LOL

There is NO "buts". period, when it comes a person who choose to commit mass murderer.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you can.

It wouldn't be easy, but you could greatly reduce it.

Technically in Australia, they didn't take away all of the guns, but they reduced it enough to where they considered the problem solved. And that's what people mean.

Actually, most liberals still want people to have a chance at getting a gun, its just that we want it regulated.

You seem to be purposely interpreting things in the most absolute and contrived way possible in order to mock other people's arguments. it seems intentional.

Australian confiscated 650,000 guns in their buyback, we have 400+ million :tom:

That's at minimum 615 times the guns...

Australian confiscated 650,000 guns in their buyback, we have 400+ million :tom:

That's at minimum 615 times the guns...

But we know that its 32% of the population that has almost all of those guns.

So they're consolidated.

Don't worry..............if its too much work for you, then just get out of the way of more capable men to accomplish this arduous task.

The Hoover Dam wasn't built by weak people.:blessed:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

But we know that its 32% of the population that has almost all of those guns.

So they're consolidated.

Don't worry..............if its too much work for you, then just get out of the way of more capable men to accomplish this arduous task.

The Hoover Dam wasn't built by weak people.:blessed:

They don't know who has what, that's an educated guess. We don't have a firearms registry and all records are by law destroyed within 24 hours of a sale. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They don't know who has what, that's an educated guess. We don't have a firearms registry and all records are by law destroyed within 24 hours of a sale. 

Then we'll start one.

Want ammo, need to register the gun.

Want to renew your CHL?, need to register your gun(s)

Want to renew your drivers license, you need to notify that you are a firearm owner on your form, because if you don't and you get detained with a gun, you risk committing a crime and losing your weapons.

Sorry...........laws can change, That's called enacting stricter gun regulations.

Don't worry about your list of worries..........there's an implementable solution for every step in the process. We're talking about logistics, at this point.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Then we'll start one.

Want ammo, need to register the gun.

Want to renew your CHL?, need to register your gun(s)

Want to renew your drivers license, you need to notify that you are a firearm owner on your form, because if you don't and you get detained with a gun, you risk committing a crime and losing your weapons.

Sorry...........laws can change, That's called enacting stricter gun regulations.

Don't worry about your list of worries..........there's an implementable solution for every step in the process.

No we absolutely will not start one. 

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Not happening, pal. 

Of course it can, and of course it will.

Look the polling, sweetie........time is not on your side.

And don't say I didn't warn you and TRY to help you.......because when you finally realize it, its gonna be too late.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Of course it can, and of course it will.

Look the polling, sweetie........time is not on your side.

And don't say I didn't warn you and TRY to help you.......because when you finally realize it, its gonna be too late.

It's not going to happen first off, secondly it would never make its way through congress, thirdly they'll get sued into oblivion and the Supreme court would rule it unconstitutional. 

You have a better chance of winning the Powerball three consecutive times than you do some illegal bullshit like this actually becoming a law let alone sustained as one. 

It's not going to happen first off

Yes, increased gun control regulations will.

Believe me........if you weren't worried, you wouldn't be losing your shit as much as you are. LOL