Official NFL 2019 Season Thread

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a couple days off Jimbo. 

Frank Gore, Future hall of famer and 49ers legend currently playing on the Bills passed 15,000 yards and 4th all-time. He only trails 1. Emmit Smith 2. Walter Payton 3. Barry Sanders. He’s truly a fuc

Always love watching the Cowboys get embarrassed on national tv.  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Ike said:

:cmpunk2:

What's more likely, IYO? The 49ers employed a witch during the off-season to curse their opponents during the week each opponent plays against the 49ers, or the 49ers are just good?

Frankly I find it a little ridiculous that the NFL allows teams to employ witches. :shake:

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

What's more likely, IYO? The 49ers employed a witch during the off-season to curse their opponents during the week each opponent plays against the 49ers, or the 49ers are just good?

Frankly I find it a little ridiculous that the NFL allows teams to employ witches. :shake:

Or maybe, adding Nick Bosa and Dee Ford added much needed pass rushing to our defense. :ben:

Also, seeing our DC Saleh on the sidelines get pumped up every 4th down stop was pretty telling of how this defense is coached and plays. Sherman has also added a veteran. championship mentor to all the guys. He's constantly pumping up the guys. The team is having fun and enjoys playing the game. Hard to stop that honestly.

Just now, Ike said:

Or maybe, adding Nick Bosa and Dee Ford added much needed pass rushing to our defense. :ben:

Also, seeing our DC Saleh on the sidelines get pumped up every 4th down stop was pretty telling of how this defense is coached and plays. Sherman has also added a veteran. championship mentor to all the guys. He's constantly pumping up the guys. The team is having fun and enjoys playing the game. Hard to stop that honestly.

NO. WITCHES.

• Haha 1

I hope the Packers lose but goddamn that last drive by Aaron Rogers was insane. He had two incredible placed balls. I still always think about what would have happened had the Niners taken him over Alex goddamn Smith in the 2006 draft.