Official NFL 2019 Season Thread

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a couple days off Jimbo. 

Frank Gore, Future hall of famer and 49ers legend currently playing on the Bills passed 15,000 yards and 4th all-time. He only trails 1. Emmit Smith 2. Walter Payton 3. Barry Sanders. He’s truly a fuc

Always love watching the Cowboys get embarrassed on national tv.  

Posted Images

Looking at the Pats schedule they’ll still probably be end up at around 12-4. I can see them losing to the Texans, Chiefs, and maybe the Eagles. The AFC east is such a joke they get 4 easy wins every season playing the Jets and Dolphins twice. They also had the Redskins and Giants. 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Looking at the Pats schedule they’ll still probably be end up at around 12-4. I can see them losing to the Texans, Chiefs, and maybe the Eagles. The AFC east is such a joke they get 4 easy wins every season playing the Jets and Dolphins twice. They also had the Redskins and Giants. 

I'm with you on Texans and Chiefs, but I'm definitely taking them against the Eagles. Coming off a bye week after this loss? I fear for the Eagles.

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'm with you on Texans and Chiefs, but I'm definitely taking them against the Eagles. Coming off a bye week after this loss? I fear for the Eagles.

Probably. I think Belichick has a ridiculous record coming off the bye week. 

8 hours ago, Ike said:

Probably. I think Belichick has a ridiculous record coming off the bye week. 

Well I only checked back to 2003; but he's 24-4, with an average margin of victory of 12.5 Points. :ben:

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Ike said:

Russell Wilson could be lined up with plastic bags and the Seahawks would still be contending for the playoffs.

:D 

At this point we should just put out those tackle dummies they use during training/combine, and just let Russell Wilson play his best version of greased up deaf guy.

I must say, Pat McAfee has been on a tear this past year; started a podcast - it blew up, got a syndicated radio deal, got a job with ESPN for college ball games, and now with the XFL.