Official NFL 2019 Season Thread

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a couple days off Jimbo. 

Frank Gore, Future hall of famer and 49ers legend currently playing on the Bills passed 15,000 yards and 4th all-time. He only trails 1. Emmit Smith 2. Walter Payton 3. Barry Sanders. He’s truly a fuc

Always love watching the Cowboys get embarrassed on national tv.  

Posted Images

Damn, If the Packers defense had prevented the 49ths from getting out to a 17 point lead, and if Rodgers and the offense had woken up at any point in the first half.

Rodgers is doing just enough to make the score look respectable.

On the other hand, this upcoming Super Bowl is going to have both teams scoring over 40 points, won't it?

Just now, kokujin said:

what do you mean?

He was responsible for tipping a pass against the Niners in the 2014 NFC Championship game that ended the 49ers season. He ended this game on an interception but this time as a 49er. 

Just now, Ike said:

He was responsible for tipping a pass against the Niners in the 2014 NFC Championship game that ended the 49ers season. He ended this game on an interception but this time as a 49er. 

ah, I c. :D  I like sherman. I'll root for him, but I got a buddy that wants KC to win and is from there, and they're a new team so I hoot for them in the super bucket. 

18 minutes ago, Ike said:

Salty Rams fan. :roff:

Niners going to be running the division for a while. B) 

One lucky season where the Niners got lucky and didn't face a single difficult opponent up through the NFC championship. :fbdislike:

15 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

One lucky season where the Niners got lucky and didn't face a single difficult opponent up through the NFC championship. :fbdislike:

So you’re saying the Rams aren’t a difficult opponent? :face:

13 hours ago, jehurey said:

When are they going to post the Vegas line for the Super Bowl?

Time to get sleazy.:denzel3:

Chiefs favored -1.0 at the moment. It'll probably stay there or be a pick 'em by kickoff.