Official NFL 2019 Season Thread

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a couple days off Jimbo. 

Frank Gore, Future hall of famer and 49ers legend currently playing on the Bills passed 15,000 yards and 4th all-time. He only trails 1. Emmit Smith 2. Walter Payton 3. Barry Sanders. He’s truly a fuc

Always love watching the Cowboys get embarrassed on national tv.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Niners d-line vs. Rams o-line is gonna be the unstoppable force vs. the very, very movable object. :tear2:

Week 6 Game is probably going to be flexed into the Sunday night game. They have the Chargers-Steelers in that slot right now. :ben: 

Frank Gore, Future hall of famer and 49ers legend currently playing on the Bills passed 15,000 yards and 4th all-time. He only trails 1. Emmit Smith 2. Walter Payton 3. Barry Sanders. He’s truly a fucking legend and I’m upset that he never got to win a title especially when he was so close 3 times on the 49ers. My favorite player in the modern era of football. :leo:

Edited by Ike
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Ike said:

Burfict is suspended for the rest of the season. :tom:

Brown gets cut before the season even starts, Incognito gets suspended for two games for threatening to shoot people at a funeral home because they wouldn't let him cut off the head of his dad's corpse for 'research', and now Burfict is suspended for the rest of the year.

Maybe the Raiders should consider character at a bit more when it comes to personnel decisions. Just a thought.

:grimaceleft:

Plus, over 4.2 Million in fines to top all that that off; I'm ok if I never see him again.

Ahhh the glorious NFC South :killzone:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat