Official NFL 2019 Season Thread

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a couple days off Jimbo. 

Frank Gore, Future hall of famer and 49ers legend currently playing on the Bills passed 15,000 yards and 4th all-time. He only trails 1. Emmit Smith 2. Walter Payton 3. Barry Sanders. He’s truly a fuc

Always love watching the Cowboys get embarrassed on national tv.  

Posted Images

Ravens receive:
CB Marcus Peters

Rams receive:
LB Kenny Young
2020 5th-round pick

---

Browns receive:

2021 5th-round pick

Rams receive:

C Austin Corbett

What the fuck? Rams are going to line up Troy Hill, who was a special teams guy prior to last week, against Julio Jones on Sunday. :|

• Haha 1
Just now, Ike said:

2 first rounders   :lawl:

And a 4th for a guy that wants a payday. Oof. He's good and I'd have no problem giving that up if it was all the Rams needed, but it's not going to matter when Goff is behind the worst O-line in the league. :patrice:

Jags made out like bandits. The guy publicly asked for a trade and they still got 2 firsts and a 4th for him. It doesn't matter how well he plays in LA, he'll never be worth more than that as a CB in 2019 when teams spread the ball out so much.

9 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Jags made out like bandits. The guy publicly asked for a trade and they still got 2 firsts and a 4th for him. It doesn't matter how well he plays in LA, he'll never be worth more than that as a CB in 2019 when teams spread the ball out so much.

Pass rush is far more important. I’d think the Rams would know that. Enjoy finishing 3rd/4th in the division for a while. I thought you guys were past this when you let Fisher go. Apparently not. :drake:

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

Pass rush is far more important.

Agreed. Donald is facing triple teams and there's still mediocre pressure from the rest of the pass rush unit. It's pretty sad.

17 minutes ago, Ike said:

Enjoy finishing 3rd/4th in the division for a while. I thought you guys were past this when you let Fisher go. Apparently not. :drake:

Oh please, one good five game stretch and suddenly you're mainstays at the top of the division for years. :D