Official NFL 2019 Season Thread

I didn't know that the Bills had a 16-0 lead and then proceed to blow the game.

I remember both doing that previously, but with the lead double in size.

1993. The Houston Oilers blew a 35-3 lead to the Bills, and lost 41-35 in the playoffs.

Guess they returned the favor.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a couple days off Jimbo. 

Frank Gore, Future hall of famer and 49ers legend currently playing on the Bills passed 15,000 yards and 4th all-time. He only trails 1. Emmit Smith 2. Walter Payton 3. Barry Sanders. He’s truly a fuc

Always love watching the Cowboys get embarrassed on national tv.  

Posted Images

I don’t think this Titans team gets by Baltimore but I definitely think they have a legitimate shot at winning this tonight. They just got to keep up with that smash mouth run game. 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Still the GOAT and I doubt we’ll see another player like him ever. I say this as a Montana stooge as well. 

I'm on team Manning, but Brady is my 1B.

Kinda doubt Brady retires on a pick 6 and honestly that team just had fuck all for offensive weapons so its hard to really get behind Brady being gassed. Dropped passes and dumb penalties cost the Pats that game.

I enjoy the idea of the Pats dynasty being over, but I'd also like to see one more go with some offensive weapons.

Worse possible start for a visiting team in a hard road game. I got a feeling Kirk Cousins is going to Cousins up this game and it’s going to be the least competitive and entertaining game of the weekend. 

Man the line for the Seahawks-Eagles games has gone from Seahawks -3.5 to open to now Eagles being favored at -1.0. I don’t know why everyone is so high on the Eagles. I know the Seahawks are injured at RB but I’d take Wilson over Wentz anytime, anywhere.