Jeffrey Epstein killed himself in prison.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a joke.

Someone (and now I can't find it) had posted this with the reference to the Right V Left regarding Epstein on Twitter earlier today and really summed it up well.        

43 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Acting like being de-platformed in 2018 means something :grimaceright:

It means his revenue was cut off.... no huge platform to spread his hate 

No surprise you like that retard too :lemming:

He was banned from everything....he is a shell of his former self... even Ruko banned him:mj:

... the latest video of him on YouTube was of him in court on Trial for his bullshit..... he is claiming insanity :rofls:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Making things up now?

Nah.. I leave the making up shit to you and your conspiracy nut job friends. 

But You know what I love about your dumbass?  You're so quick to believe stupid shit but real stuff you don't trust :lemming:

"FOUR HOURS OF FOOTAGE of Alex Jones, of InfoWars, surfaced on YouTube. The conspiracy-theory promoter didn’t upload the videos himself. Instead, Jones appears in four hours of video footage in a taped deposition, in which he tries to explain why he spent years falsely claiming that the Sandy Hook shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, was a hoax. The deposition was released to HuffPost and uploaded to YouTube by law firm Farrar & Ball"

He told lawyers during his deposition that he had a “form of psychosis” that made him believe the Sandy Hook shooting was staged. 

"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I'm now learning a lot of times things aren't staged," Jones said. 

The guy is a certified nut job :rofls:

20 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I watched that already. Where does he claim "insanity" as a defense? :D

Oh you watched it huh? :tophat2:

"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I'm now learning a lot of times things aren't staged," Jones said. 

Alex Jones Admits he is nuts...... SheepKilla  - "I still belive his conspiracies" :lemming:

Edited by Goukosan

Wait a minute....

Shit-fill-a didn't know that Alex Jones has told a court a couple of years ago that his persona on his show is not real, and is done for entertainment purposes?

And he continues to promote Alex Jones as a source?

Its almost tragically bad how uninformed that poor guy is.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute....

Shit-fill-a didn't know that Alex Jones has told a court a couple of years ago that his persona on his show is not real, and is done for entertainment purposes?

It's more telling that everything GS4U posts is something Steven Crowder discusses on his comedy (and I use term loosely) show...

Couple days after Crowder's show regarding Epstein, and pedophilia in Hollywood, he makes that thread (which got Zero replies, btw) regarding that R-rated comedy with the kids.

Several days after Alex Jones goes on Crowder's show, surprise surprise! Those same talking points get parroted by GS4U on this site.

Essentially, when you argue with Cooke, it's from a Dave Rubin/PragerU video, and with GS4U it's from Crowder. 

Nothing original, and far less production value from those two; so just go watch those aforementioned shows (Should you be able to stand it)

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

It's more telling that everything GS4U posts is something Steven Crowder discusses on his comedy (and I use term loosely) show...

Couple days after Crowder's show regarding Epstein, and pedophilia in Hollywood, he makes that thread (which got Zero replies, btw) regarding that R-rated comedy with the kids.

Several days after Alex Jones goes on Crowder's show, surprise surprise! Those same talking points get parroted by GS4U on this site.

Essentially, when you argue with Cooke, it's from a Dave Rubin/PragerU video, and with GS4U it's from Crowder. 

Nothing original, and far less production value from those two; so just go watch those aforementioned shows (Should you be able to stand it)

I love it when you can figure out where they are getting their material from.

Monkey see, monkey do.

8 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

LMFAO. :D :D 

I never heard of this Steven Crowder guy before, but now might be a time for me to take a look into him. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute....

OJ told the court he didn't do it. That must mean it's true, even doubly so, because he got officially acquitted. 

:rofl: 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

OJ told the court he didn't do it. That must mean it's true, even doubly so, because he got officially acquitted. 

:rofl: 

Its sad watching these people trying to contort as much as necessary in order for their worldview to make sense.

I also like how he said that Alex Jones was "just giving an interview to his attorney"................LOL, that's a deposition and its LITERALLY somebody making a commitment to make statements as truth under punishment of perjury. A deposition is agreed upon by the person specifically because they want to say that what they are saying is so true, that they are willing to make it a legal piece of evidence.

This guy doesn't know what a deposition is.........and now he's openly boasting about Alex Jones LYING to a court.

That's helps his credibility, eh?

Really thought that one through. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its sad watching these people trying to contort as much as necessary in order for their worldview to make sense.

I also like how he said that Alex Jones was "just giving an interview to his attorney"................LOL, that's a deposition and its LITERALLY somebody making a commitment to make statements as truth under punishment of perjury. A deposition is agreed upon by the person specifically because they want to say that what they are saying is so true, that they are willing to make it a legal piece of evidence.

This guy doesn't know what a deposition is.........and now he's openly boasting about Alex Jones LYING to a court.

That's helps his credibility, eh?

Really thought that one through. LOL

I'm not "praising" anything. I'm merely reporting the truth and the situation as-is. Shocking, I know. 

Alex Jones told an attorney under oath that he was an act, in a case that legally helped him if he made the claim. Connect the fucking dots. 

And your "OH THE MORALITY!!!" posturing over this is hilarious. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

I'm not "praising" anything. I'm merely reporting the truth and the situation as-is. Shocking, I know. 

Alex Jones told an attorney under oath that he was an act, in a case that legally helped him if he made the claim. Connect the fucking dots. 

You are merely reporting................that he lied to a court?

Is that what you are saying?

We are talking about Alex Jones telling lies................and your COUNTER-ARGUMENT to that accusaion is "he's for real........he was just lying to a court"

Do I have that sequence of events, correct?

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

don't forget he is also claiming insanity... connect those dots :danylol:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You are merely reporting................that he lied to a court?

Is that what you are saying?

We are talking about Alex Jones telling lies................and your COUNTER-ARGUMENT to that accusaion is "he's for real........he was just lying to a court"

Do I have that sequence of events, correct?

He was confirmed to have lied in court? Do you mean like someone named...........BILL CLINTON?

JAMES CLAPPER? 

HILLARY CLINTON? 

ETC. 

:tom: 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

He was confirmed to have lied in court? Do you mean like someone named...........BILL CLINTON?

JAMES CLAPPER? 

HILLARY CLINTON? 

ETC. 

:tom: 

You just said that he lied in court.

And now you're trying to change the subject. LOL

This is basically you admitting that you have self-owned yourself.:tom:

On 2019-08-19 at 2:11 AM, Goukosan said:

It means his revenue was cut off.... no huge platform to spread his hate 

No surprise you like that retard too :lemming:

He was banned from everything....he is a shell of his former self... even Ruko banned him:mj:

... the latest video of him on YouTube was of him in court on Trial for his bullshit..... he is claiming insanity :rofls:

It's not about defending him, it's that being "de-platformed" doesn't mean shit anymore. Hell from what we've seen, being de-platformed normally means you were being too truthful. Now you either follow the narrative or you're gone.