Isn't it cool we can go back to the archaic era of SW and see all of our old posts?

not my first but I just looked at my old posts and found this thread lol. tbh this site is boring without fag hand and getagrip :mjcry: 

7 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Yeah I don't even wanna look. Too bad our archive doesn't go back to 2004 though. Fuck I was just a stupid kid. Still am kinda 

Yeah System Wars is a good use case for why teenagers shouldn't have the internet. At least the dumb shit we did is pretty much untraceable, unlike kids today who are doing the same dumb shit but without anonymity and on platforms where the data isn't going anywhere.

We thought we were fuckin brilliant too. 

14 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Yeah I don't even wanna look. Too bad our archive doesn't go back to 2004 though. Fuck I was just a stupid kid. Still am kinda 

part of history erased :(

14 hours ago, Casual said:

Yeah System Wars is a good use case for why teenagers shouldn't have the internet. At least the dumb shit we did is pretty much untraceable, unlike kids today who are doing the same dumb shit but without anonymity and on platforms where the data isn't going anywhere.

We thought we were fuckin brilliant too. 

Wait till 5G becomes the norm, you'll be visible without signing up.

Just talking about Medieval 2 with fellow Hermits. B)

My third post from the oldest (recorded) here is laughing at Sheep trying to keep trolling out of their Sheep Sanctuary regarding Zelda. :killzone:

RIP Cube... :( 

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Sad 1

I made a new account when I came back here so idk what my op was. Im sure it was terrible. This place is terrible now seeing how we used to post is probably pretty embarrassing.